Author Topic: I would like to tell all of you of a great toy!!!  (Read 2475 times)

Offline lshelley21

• Big Paw Certified
  • Jazmine 7 months old
    • View Profile
I would like to tell all of you of a great toy!!!
« on: September 07, 2006, 02:39:40 am »
I have seen it in stores before, and in fact had people return them due to their smell, but the Tire Biter is the best toy in the world. For some reason Jaz loves the taste of rubber (although she always spits it out), this toy is ment to be destroyed so do be forwarned it is messy toy, but keeps them busy for hours! I would not recommend this toy for dogs that will eat anything, although it is non-toxic, and 100% safe (so it says). It actually does floss there teeth, although i have not met many dogs who like it, but Jaz loves it so i thought i would throw it out there.
Lauren, Jazmine (great dane)
Jazmine's pets:
Calvin (ferret)
Willy (ferret)
Samantha (ferret)
Baxter (ferret)
Ferrets friends:
Shirly and baldamore (geckos)
Gecko's friend:
Big D (fish)

Oh yeah.. my pet.. Matt (hubby)
Our pets are all above

Offline Miranda

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
Re: I would like to tell all of you of a great toy!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 03:24:57 am »
Kingsley and Laika used to have one of those. I'm sure they still do somewhere, it's just been lost in the yard. They have this thing about trying to hide their toys from one another.
If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them.  ~Phil Pastoret

Offline lshelley21

• Big Paw Certified
  • Jazmine 7 months old
    • View Profile
Re: I would like to tell all of you of a great toy!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 03:29:13 am »
lol... Jaz jsut made my room look like a bomb went off...black pieces EVERYWHERE... i went to go to bed...and under my fanny i found chunks of it...lol....
Lauren, Jazmine (great dane)
Jazmine's pets:
Calvin (ferret)
Willy (ferret)
Samantha (ferret)
Baxter (ferret)
Ferrets friends:
Shirly and baldamore (geckos)
Gecko's friend:
Big D (fish)

Oh yeah.. my pet.. Matt (hubby)
Our pets are all above