Author Topic: What kind of dogs are they? I finally got that question.  (Read 3769 times)

lins_saving_grace

What kind of dogs are they? I finally got that question.
« on: September 11, 2006, 07:19:59 am »
so...i've been having issues at home with the drains and a bad clogg.  Luckily that is finally taken care of and i can spend the rest of the day cleaning up, doing dishes and laundry and all that good stuff that requires water.
Had a plumber out today to fix the thing...and when he got out of his truck, the girls were out to greet him.  They loved him to pieces and he thought they were beautiful and played with them and talked to them.  then he looked at me and asked "what kind of dogs are they?"  i almost hit the ground.  i contained the laughter and told him they were rotts.  I was just so tickled he and they were getting along and having a good time I almost forgot that that was kind of a silly question.  :) 

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
Re: What kind of dogs are they? I finally got that question.
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2006, 06:31:07 am »
Maybe people "expect" rottweilers to be mean, so their expectations override the visual cues that allow them to make visual identification . Since Lady and Grace are so friendly, loving him to death, he didn't think they could be rottweilers. Maybe he just wasn't sure what kind of dogs they were.  :)
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Gypsy Jazmine

Re: What kind of dogs are they? I finally got that question.
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2006, 08:54:41 am »
Good for Lady & Grace!...I hope your neighbors saw it!!! ;D