Author Topic: Go Figure!!!  (Read 1857 times)

Offline new2saints

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Go Figure!!!
« on: June 20, 2005, 07:09:16 am »
Hey, Everyone,
I have not been on much lately!  It is summer and that means ball games and track meets.  This past weekend we went to Marshalltown, IA to watch our 9yo daughter participate in the state Hershey Track Meet.  She got 3rd place in the state in the 100M dash!  She raced against about 60 other girls!  (SOrry proud momma)  Anyways, the point of my whole story...We brought Bailey out to some friends of ours who live on an acreage while we were gone.  As some of you know we have had a hard time finding a food she will eat.  She was eating Eagle Pack if we added a little chicken broth to it, and we were planning to eventually wean out the broth.  Our friends feed their dogs Purina Dog Chow.  Bailey would not touch her food all weekend, but snarfed down the Dog Chow like she had never ate anything in her life!!!!  So I guess it is Dog Chow :)
So much for spending money on good food, but if she eats it I am glad and it's worth it!!

new2saints

GYPSY JAZMINE

Re: Go Figure!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2005, 07:16:34 am »
LOL!...My sister's demon Collie pup was here all weekend & he & Samson did everything they could to get each others food...Just like kids they want what they don't normally get!...If I had told my skin kids from a very small age they couln'd have green beans I am sure they'd be all over them!...lol!

ann

Re: Go Figure!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2005, 03:28:12 pm »

its like kids and fast food they'd rather have the junk dogs are the same..eagle pack is a good food i'd try to stick with the better food and save money on vet bills and all the time picking up poop .....

ann