Author Topic: UPDATE ON PUPPYDOG  (Read 1681 times)

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
UPDATE ON PUPPYDOG
« on: June 20, 2005, 02:48:29 pm »
So puppydoggy is now no more puppydoggy  :-\ Her name is now Trixie and it is such a cute name, but I think she'll always be puppydoggy to me.

She was at the vet last fri. and she is in good health, the vet thought she is about 6 months and possibly a mix ret. and chow, so pretty much what we all thought.

She was hearworm neg. and overall in a good shape. 50 # heavy and will probably not grow too much more, just fill out a bit.

The family who adopted her is totally in love, and has decided to try and get into an apartment complex where they have their own dog park, I just spoke to the dad, and he said they are hoping to get an answer today and maybe be able to move as soon as the first of next month. He said the apartment they are in now, is a bit on the small side, and they had been thinking of moving anyway, but now when they have Trixie, they wanted to make that happen sooner rather than later and when they heard about this place with its own dog park they dove for it.

I am soooooo happy and I feel she has a super forever home. And they will go out of town for about a week in not too long, so Ill get to babysit her then.

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline Jaimie

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Re: UPDATE ON PUPPYDOG
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2005, 03:35:59 pm »
That's great Marit, and I love the name Trixie :)