Author Topic: Newborns!!!!!  (Read 6331 times)

Offline DoberBaby17

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
Newborns!!!!!
« on: September 19, 2006, 09:14:27 am »
I'm new to the website. Just found it and wanted to be a part of the family. Boyfriend and I are getting our first dobe (my first, his second). They were just born on September 17, and I will get to stop over and visit the little ones on the 20th. I'm bringing my digital camera, so there are pictures to come soon! ;D
Stacy

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Offline DoberBaby17

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
Re: Newborns!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2006, 09:38:35 am »
Well, the breeder e-mailed me these pics from the morning they were born. The black boys look just HUGE!! They nicknamed the little red one (also a boy) Hercules. He's doing well, even among the big ones!
Stacy

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Luvmydanes

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2006, 09:51:09 am »
Awwww!!! They're so cute! nothing better than a little baby puppy :)

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2006, 09:56:59 am »
Awww!!!  I got runt fever!!  That little Hurc just makes me want to snuggle him!

I'm Penny, Mom to Teddy, my 8 month old Saint puppy.

Welcome to the board!  BTW, we expect LOTS more pics of those adarable babies!  LOL!
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

Offline DoberBaby17

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2006, 12:59:12 pm »
Well, I've got a puppy update. They were at the vet this morning...tail s, dews, and weighed. 6 of the 7 pups weigh between 1# and 1#5oz. Little Herc was only 6oz. The vet was concerned, and so was the breeder. He seemed to be doing so well, but the little guy crossed the bridge this afternoon. Mama's pretty depressed, so no visitors til Saturday. The rest of the pups are doing well. Just makes my heart sink...

Thanks for all the replies, it's nice to feel like a part of the family. I'll be sure to give everyone updates when I can.

And oh yeah, we are going to be getting one of the big black boys. Only blacks left now, Herc was really one of a kind.
Stacy

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2006, 02:19:41 pm »
Welcome to BPO.  I'm Lisa owned by three Great Pyrenees. Sugar Bear who is my 2 year old Mommy's boy. Dixie Darlin is my 1 1/2 year old wild child girl. Penny Lane is my 11 week old girl.

We love puppy photos so please post lots.

Lisa
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2006, 03:04:24 pm »
 :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
[Sorry to hear about little herc he's with his buddies over the bridge. They are quite cute i will pray for the rest of them and welcome to BPO everyone on here is wonderful and have a wealth of info! I have 3 dogs Bryce English Mastiff,Milo American Staffordshire Terrier and Freya Shilo Shep. WELCOME
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2006, 03:08:02 pm »
Dobermans are beautiful dogs. Welcome to Big Paws! I'm Marissa, mom to Zoey an Alaskan Malamute and Dolly a Saint Bernard. Can't wait to see more pics of your little guy as he grows!
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."