Author Topic: Just saying HELLO ( new to group)  (Read 5005 times)

Offline witsend7772

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • Gourdegouscreations
Just saying HELLO ( new to group)
« on: September 22, 2006, 04:05:51 am »
Hello everyone! I am so new to this group that it has taken me a few days to figure out how to do this message. lol We have 5 critters - 2 parrots; Oliver and Lorie, 1 crested red factor canary; Ringo, a cock-A poo laso; Itsy Bitsy NIxy Mitzy, and a 5mthn old Great Pyrenees; THeopolis Moon Doggie Sealer. He is a big baby mushy mouthed,playful nixy pup. I am excited to be here on this board. I want the best for all my critters but particularly for my gentle giant. WE lvie in Pa, in the city, I am an artist and hubby is a musician ( we also work out side of those things, to bad we're not famous. hehehe) BUt if you want to meet me and my family our web page is http://www.gourdgeouscreations.com  I am looking forward to getting to know all you dog lovers.  In Jesus Love and Mine, Kay ( witsend) -
« Last Edit: October 15, 2006, 09:14:05 pm by k9kooky »
In Jesus Love and MIne, Kay

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Just saying HELLO ( new to group)
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2006, 04:09:03 am »
Welcome!!!  You will thoroughly enjoy it here!!  I live in Mobile and have the pleasure of existing with Daphne, a boxer and Stone, a siamese mix.  Enjoy!!  What a cute pup by the way!!
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

Kirsti

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2006, 04:41:46 am »
Welcome! I'm Kirsti and I have a mix pup Sammi. Cute puppy you have.

:)~K

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2006, 08:23:34 am »
Howdy and welcome! We need some more pictures of that little Pyr puppy!!!! Looks like a real cutie pie!! :-*

I am Rebekah, and I live with a pack of dogs. ;D We have mostly mixes and two Great Danes. Among our mutts is Mokey, my Pyr mix, and she has really taught me a thing or two about the Great Pyrenees personality lately! Now that she is a year old, she is challenging me to come up with a new and interesting way to fulfill her instincts! So get ready for that fun time you have ahead of you!!! :D

Also, I am an artist and my significant other is a musician too! Hehe, and we aren't famous either!!! ;)

Offline Binky

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2006, 09:01:03 am »
Hi and welcome!  Glad to see another Pyr!  My family includes Binky, a Great Pyr, Chicklet and McDougal, Papillons, two cats, Sigfried and Spooky and two miniature goats, Jasper and Ferdinand. 
Binky-Great Pyrenees
Sophie-Leonberger
McDougal-Papillon
Chicklet-Papillon
Sigfried-Cat  RIP Sigs
Spooky-Cat
Jasper-Nigerian Dwarf goat
Ferdinand-Nigerian Dwarf goat

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2006, 10:02:35 am »
Hi there and nice to meet you! I love Pyrs. One day I'll just have to get one! I'm Marissa, mom to Zoey an Alaskan Malamute and Dolly a Saint Bernard. Can't wait to see more pics of your little cutie!
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2006, 11:59:37 am »
Welcome aboard from Bella, Zoey and Dakota (all Great Pyr's) Jake, Annie and Garrett (all Great Danes) and Bailey ( Newf Mix)
Paige

Offline morph's mom

• Big Paw Certified
  • Morpheus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2006, 04:28:27 pm »
Welcome to the board from Morpheus (neo/dane) and A.J. a keeshound.   Everyone here is really super friendly and there are ALOT of pyrs here too.

Carrie
Morpheus Mastidane 1 yr

A. J. Keeshound  3 yr

Dogs are really people with short legs in fur coats

"No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as the dog does." - Christopher Morley

"The average dog is a nicer person than the average person." - Andrew A. Rooney

Offline phildunc

• Gnawer
  • My Lab, Shadow Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2006, 02:50:37 pm »
Hi Kay, nice to meet you! I'm new too.  My name is Phyllis and I'm mom to Shadow (lab mix) and Sunny (goldendoodle).
Phyllis (Sunny and Shadow's Mom)

Offline Thelma

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2006, 02:39:06 am »
Welcome! ;D
~Thelma & Karl~
~Duke~Zoe~Toby~Spencer

~Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body..but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out ....shouting.. . WOW!
What a Ride!!!~

Luvmydanes

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2006, 03:25:26 am »
Welcome!!