Author Topic: Thanks Tom!!  (Read 3899 times)

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Thanks Tom!!
« on: September 22, 2006, 09:39:08 am »
I must say a big thank you to Tom (nohesnotahorse) for my avatar!!  He took one of my pics and scanned it for me, I don't have the power!!  That's my boy, Navarre, about a month before he passed and Daphne, about a month after I got her!!  Thanks again Tom!!!
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

Offline Rachel

• BPO Guru
  • Sophie
    • View Profile
Re: Thanks Tom!!
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2006, 09:49:26 am »
very nice picture!  Daphne is so cute!
Rachel and Sophie

My new venture...
www.seasidequi lts.etsy.com

My blog for Sophie, crafting, and life in general
www.seasidequi lts.com/blog

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2006, 09:52:18 am »
Oh my! Both are such beautiful dogs! How old is Daphne now? I don't know much about her. Is she a silly girl or a lazy girl?  :D They both look like great dogs!
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2006, 04:31:26 pm »
Thanks ya'll!!
Oh my! Both are such beautiful dogs! How old is Daphne now? I don't know much about her. Is she a silly girl or a lazy girl? :D They both look like great dogs!

I believe Daphne is 6, don't know how accurate her birthdate is as she was a rescue.  She is a silly girl!  When I come home her whole back end shakes!!  And when she wants to play or wants attention she attacks her "babies" and kind of does the play growl.  And then she'll look at me like "you know you want 'em, but you'll have to get them from me".  Her personality is really coming out, she's too funny.  She's actually started to bark at the mailman when he puts mail in!!  And she has the best sense of smell out of any dog I have ever owned!!  She's a lot of fun.  She wants to go everywhere with me, and if she can go I'll take her.
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Offline brandon

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
    • HaveParrotWillTravel.com
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2006, 04:43:16 pm »
Yay! Great avatar.

Bava really has this thing about Daphne, he stayed with her the whole time when he met her.  No idea why, but it was really cute. 

At the Pensacola dog park in July.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2006, 04:43:43 pm by brandon »
“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2006, 04:50:54 pm »
I love those pics!!!  And yes, her tongue is that long and it is ALWAYS out!!!!  I hope I can go next time everyone gets together!