Author Topic: RIP Puppies  (Read 4431 times)

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
RIP Puppies
« on: October 15, 2006, 07:33:15 am »
Snickers, the chi mix, at my Humane Society had her puppies today. Sadly all 4 have passed away. I was there from 8-12 and checked on her about every 15 min to make sure all was ok. I knew one was dead but she wouldn't let me touch it, so when I had a co-worker go in there with me so she could hold the puppies while I changed the sheets, I found 2 more puppies that were also both dead. By then poor Snickers was getting so stressed out I just put all the puppies back and called my Shelter Manager. She came over and thinks they were born premature. The Assi. Shelter Manager is going to check on her later and so will the Shelter Manager as well. I just feel so awful for the poor gal. Snickers knows they have passed but she keeps trying and trying. Their going to try and take the pups away from her, so hopefully all goes well. RIP dear puppies, I know you didn't have a chance at life but there are better things waiting for you at the bridge. :'(

Momma Snickers
« Last Edit: October 15, 2006, 07:34:07 am by dober_gurl »
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
Re: RIP Puppies
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2006, 07:38:41 am »