Author Topic: My dogs in the mornings  (Read 2724 times)

Offline Miranda

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
My dogs in the mornings
« on: October 18, 2006, 04:18:34 am »
As soon as I vacate the bed, they take over! It's good to know my dogs are just as lazy as I am!!

If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them.  ~Phil Pastoret

Luvmydanes

Re: My dogs in the mornings
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2006, 04:43:58 am »
Awww - how cute! Aren't dogs so funny? They have their little schedules and they don't allow anything to get them off if it. :D Goliath knows every morning he gets up and goes out to potty, then its breakfast time, and then play time. And boy if I don't keep that schedule, he lets me know it!

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2006, 04:55:29 am »
awwwww... how cute!

Kirsti

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2006, 07:11:24 am »
Haahaa, to cute!

~K

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2006, 02:54:17 pm »
Aw, I love that first pic of Kingsley! He sure is handsome. Isn't it nice how warm the bed is when they get on it before you? Now if only they'd move so you could feel it, huh?  :D
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Offline Miranda

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2006, 03:27:29 pm »
That is sooo cute. Do I see ear cleaning going on?  My old dog Porter LOVED to clean my best friend's boxer's ears.

julie

Yes, you do see ear cleaning!! They love to clean each other's ears. I sure don't mind, cuts down on my chores!!!
If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them.  ~Phil Pastoret