Author Topic: 10 thing i learned about JABA and BEARS  (Read 4500 times)

nickerbokker

10 thing i learned about JABA and BEARS
« on: June 25, 2005, 05:38:31 pm »
so this post was made about me a weeks or so ago, and i decided i would hold out until we actually got to spend time together...so here hgoes nothing....10 things i leanred about jaime and bears

JAIME:
1-SHE IS A GANGSTA!  no joke
2-she can cook a MEAN supper!  STEAK, rice, broccoli, salad and wine...imma tell ya, it was GREAT.
3-in emergencies, she is a fast, clear thinker!  wango started bleeding from the paws, and she went into emergency vet mode as camly as anyone ive ever seen
4-she wakes up SUPER early......wok e me up at 5:45.....i'll leave it at that
5-is VERY organized and VERY mom like.  she has her sh%^ together, and expected it of me too (although i failed her LMAO)....
6-she hates unorganized cars....whenev er we switched sides, she was cleaning up after me.  :D
7-she has an UNBELIEVABLE nack for getting us lost!  we seriously were lost for 5 days....it was no doubt the funniest trip of my life!
8-she has SOOOOOO much trust for bear.  he is constantly allowed to prove how good he is, and she is never worried he will fail her....(i on the other hand dont gime my little sh%^s a chance to eat people)
9-she is soooooooo fun to be with.  it didnt matter what we were talking about or where in the country we were, we were laughing and joking and spitting out hot chocolate all over ourselves and the car!!!!
10-she is no doubt, more cool in person than she is on this board!  she is one of the coolest peoplle i have ever met!  when most of my friends would laugh at me for wanting to write on the windows of the car, jaime suggests it!  she is fun and does NOT hold back at all (i hope she didnt with me at least lol)....she is SUPER cool.  jaime is the BEST!

BEAR-
1-the dog sure does love his momma!  every time she enters the room his mood changes! 
2-he LOVES to get his ears cleaned!  and to be brushed!  he just lays there for it all!
3-no matter HOW FAST jaime is driving the car, no matter if we are going down hill 90miles an hour and going around a 30* turn (while my dogs are hanging on for dear life, true story), bear lays there sleeping and not moving....he is HUGE
4-his head is bigger than angus's body
5-he is one heck of a good swimmer!  not as fast as cody, but steady none the less
6-as soon as jaime puts his leash in his mouth, he prances like the prittiest little girl i have ever seen, he is a SHOW OFF
7-while me and cody and angus can all take up 1/2 of the back of the truck, bear takes up the other half
8-when cody was starting to go under while swimming from being tired, bear started crying!  literally!  he LOVES his new little brother!
9-when he is most places, he is laying there or sitting there and doing nothing.....bu t when he touches snow, he is 13weeks old again and jumping like a fat little puppy in a cookie store!
10-he watches his mom like a hawk!  as soon as she is out of sight, he freaks out!
11-when on walks in nieghborhoods, he likes to swim in peoples front yard ponds (and WILL NOT GET OUT)
12-he likes to teach angus and cody how to act properly....an d DID
13-when coming home, he was sooooooo excited to see daddy....every time mamma said daddy, his little face got soooo happy and his head tilted!
14-he LOVES LOVES LOVES his little brothers! they all cuddle and snuggle and love eachother soooo much!

THERE ARE SOOOOO MANY MORE.....BUT I HAVE TO GO...I HAVE TO DO LAUNDRY

i just want to thank michael for sparing his babies for the week!  and i want to thank jaime and bears for coming with me and cody and angus!  we had THE MOST FUN.....AND ANGUS GOT TO SWIM AND PLAY IN SNOW AND BE IN A CAR AND GET SMUGGLED INTO A HOTEL FOR THE FIRST TIME BECAUSE OF THEM! 

i had THE MOST FUN with you and bears, and it is no doubt my favorite trip ever!  i have NEVER laughed so hard for such a long period of time, and it is all because of you two!  thanks so much for pushing me into going LMAO!

the boys love you and miss you, and i do too!

Offline stryder

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Re: 10 thing i learned about JABA and BEARS
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2005, 07:53:02 pm »
Nickers,
Welcome to back to reality. A great summary. We all looking forward to more pic.
THoM
Spay before the first heat NOT after the first litter.
Neuter before he runs away.

Offline bigpawsadmin

• Michael~
  • Administrator
  • Veteran Dog Chomper
  • This is Bear
    • View Profile
    • Website - www.michaelandjaime.com
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2005, 08:18:56 pm »
Oh wow! Jaime will be touched when she reads this. (I think she's at the gym right now) You're going to make me look bad though as I don't even say things that nice! :)

I must say that my meeting Nicker, Cody & Angus has been a great experience. Cody is one VERY beautiful dog - you must see him in person as his pictures don't do him any justice. He is VERY patient with his little wild brother Angus. Last night I saw the big brother in Cody as Angus was just all over him tearing him up. He was loving it while returning gentle biting gestures. Somehow he stepped on him wrong or bit him in the wrong place and when Angus gave a scream Cody jumped off of him as fast as he could to end the pain. I'm not even sure he knew what he did but he didn't want to see his little brother hurt. Very cute. Angus, he's a cuty too. But I must say he is a wild one! Puppy in every way - very energetic. But he's sharp! He goes too fast for most to notice, but even thru his lightspeed antics, he picks up everything that is going on around him and actually learns from it. By the end of this trip he seemed to know all the commands Bear and Cody responded to; but they were still on his terms! :) He's very cute.

Nikki is one of the kindest people I know - I didn't know that either until today - well after she was gone. She left us a gift that she knew we would not have accepted had she been here. We're still trying to figure out how to return it as she's not making it very easy. She is one of the most generous people I have ever met and I can't wait to see her again. She is one of those people that has a heart so big, you want to be more like her. Jaime just loves her to death and has been telling me stories on end - thank you Nicker for making it such a fun trip! You both needed it and deserved it. But.... !  She is still a weirdo! Just like my wife! If I were with you while you were writing cute girlie things on the windows, I would have been right behind you cleaning it right off! :) Thank you Nikki for coming into our lives. It is truely an honor to know you.

Anyway, I need to format that video you girls took - and get it up here - it is just too funny!

Michael
Just trying to keep the bugs off the board!

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2005, 09:27:23 pm »
Just to clarify everyone- I am not a gangsta in the sense that I claim colors and want to kill other people for their territory. I just like to listen to rap and R & B so to Nicki that is why I am a gangsta. I also listen to country, alternative, classical, oldies and whatever else may be on.

And thanks for all of the wonderful words Nicki. You are an awesome roadtrip buddy too! Without this trip we would never have been able to test our boys' boundaries and see how much they could bond in a small time period.

Here are some pics for all of you of our window writing as we traveled.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2005, 11:48:58 pm »
iM SO HAPPY YOU GUYS HAD SO MUCH FUN.I too was just about in tears reading your post nicker. It was really nice and so heart felt.
Im wishing I wasnt so far away.  :'(  I really missed you guys.
Im off to read the rest of the posts.
Coonie
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2005, 12:08:48 am »
2 words...WAY COOL! ;D :-*

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2005, 08:49:25 am »
Thank you, Nicker, for this post.  I enjoyed reading it immensely.  I'm glad you've all returned safely and with such exciting memories.

Shanti
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner