Author Topic: newbie and very lost!  (Read 3875 times)

Offline farsouth

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
newbie and very lost!
« on: October 31, 2006, 05:34:58 am »
I'm a new Great dane owner and stubbled across this website and decided to join..but and very lost and onfused!

How do I post for instance a message on Great Dane Discussions? I click on the link and I just get posts but have no idea on how to create a new one?

Help!

My name is Mia and my new pup's name is Merlin and he's 13 weeks old!

Offline TheUnSaintlySaintClan

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Re: newbie and very lost!
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2006, 05:39:43 am »
In the left hand margin, it'll say Start New Topic. Just click there and go...We also love pics!!! So please post some of your "baby".
"No matter how little money and how few possessions you own, having a dog makes you rich." ––Louis Sabin

Kirsti

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2006, 06:09:18 am »
Welcome!! Yes we love pics!

I'm Kirsti, and that is Sammi.

Offline LibbyP

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2006, 09:03:36 am »
Hi Mia and Merlin, I have to agree it is all alittle hard to figure out, if your not computer savvy(and I am not ???) but I try. So from one newbie to another welcome, hope you find all the information you are needing having a new puppy, it must be very exciting, cannot wait to see some pics. Kim
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. ~ Will Rogers

mama to ~Libby 6.5yr E.Mastiff
         Stormy 2yr Boston Terrier
         RIP my sweet 'old man' Hoover (1993-2007)

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2006, 12:24:40 pm »
Welcome to the board- Its very addicting. I am Paige and right now I have 3 Great Danes ( one of them is going to MSF, who is also a member here), 3 Great Pyrenees, a Newf/Golden mix and some littles.You will meet a lot of neat people on this site- learn a lot about your dog on this site and just have a blast in general. Again welcome and we look forward to pictures.

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2006, 01:52:17 am »
Hi Mia and Merlin.  I'm sure you'll figure this out soon enough.  It's highly addictive and that is pretty much how I got use to it.  Welcome you both to BPO and I can't wait to see pictures.  Oh, and I think you'll love here.
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.

chaosndestruction

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2006, 02:07:27 am »
Hello! I'm Bri and the pup in my avatar is Keela my husky mix.
I agree with the others...we LOVE pictures!!!

Offline arkydo

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2006, 04:16:26 am »
Hello Mia and Merlin ,i'm James the proud and happy owner of 5 month old Arkyd he's a newfie mix. I'm still new here and i can tell you that you've joined the right place

Its a bit confusing with avatar pics and the the other fardy malardey stuff but once you've got it, its smooth from their out very easy to use

look forward to seein some pics, feel free to ask anything becasue as i found out theres some helpful people on here