Author Topic: Just Gauge  (Read 6616 times)

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Just Gauge
« on: November 01, 2006, 04:54:05 pm »
Here are a few pics of Gauge I took tonight....Its hard to get a good pic of him cause he is so hyper

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Just Gauge
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2006, 04:55:08 pm »
OMG! He's gorgeous!! ;D
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2006, 04:56:36 pm »
Yes I am...hopefully next year I can get him into the ring. Things right now are just so busy I dont really have time and plus there arent thatm any shows this time of the year where I live it. Ill have to get new stack pictures of him for everyone. I think he will do great in the ring nad cant wait to show him  :)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2006, 04:57:19 pm by Blair »

Kirsti

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2006, 05:10:10 pm »
Aww what a sweetie! He is soo handsome!! Oh and he doesn't look to hyper in those pictures  ;)
That would be fun to show him, good luck on that
~K

Offline MagicM3

• Paw-meister
  • *Sir William
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2006, 05:15:00 pm »
Don't listen to her Guage, your not hyper,just very interested in EVERYTHING !!!!!!!!ALL AT OMCE!!!!!!!!!! :D

Magic,Falkor, Emma

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2006, 05:19:51 pm »
He's such a gorgeous boy!  I can't believe how grown up and non-puppy-ish he is looking, either.  And quit calling him hyper--he looks like a perfect angel to me!   ;D ;D ;D

Holly I will gladly send you this perfect angel LOL Im sure you would send him back in a few minutes though LOL I am holding a dog treat and that is the only reason he is acting like such a good boy. But he is usually wondering the house and just keeps walking from room to room, with a toy in his mouth!! But I will say he makes Zeus and Grey a bit more hyper then they were before he got here. So its nice to see them playing with Gauge, but you can tell Gauge is the pesky little brother LOL