Author Topic: TPLO  (Read 1767 times)

Offline clark

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
TPLO
« on: November 07, 2006, 06:48:16 am »
My Golden/Lab is having this knee surgery tomorrow.  I'm nervous, even though I've done lots of research.  Can anyone give me some insight?

Thanks,
Amy and Buddy
"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue."

bigdogs@5501

Re: TPLO
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2006, 01:41:29 pm »
I have had absolutely no experience in what you are about to go thru, so insight, no. Good wishes and prayers though I can offer. Please let us know how he does tomorrow. And if there is a problem, my best friend went thru this with her Toy Fox Terrier recently and I can guarantee you  that she will talk you thru it- she is a wonderful person, she just owns littles.  ( I am working on them getting a Great Dane, just give me some more time) Feel free to PM me and I will immediatly put you in touch with her- she is on email all day long and would be happy to help.

Kirsti

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2006, 01:54:40 pm »
Hope everything go's well! Good luck~

~K

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2006, 01:57:23 pm »
Good luck and lots of healing vibes for your guy.  I have never gone through this before with one of my pups so can't help you there.
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience