Author Topic: Hello I'm new! :D  (Read 3587 times)

Offline swtkisses009

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Hello I'm new! :D
« on: November 08, 2006, 10:21:16 am »
Hey my name is Ceann. My best friend hoooked me up on this site (dober_gurl)So ya im 16 going on 17, my pets are: Coco hes a beagle (mix) and I have a cat named Sneakers aka fatty fat cakes hes so loving and fat. Also have 2 ferrets one named Felix hes a stable ferret and the other Little Bit shes a Silver Mitt She was given to me by my aunt, she was about to die but me and Felix saved her lol. Then i have my hamster Lucky. :D

So yea that about wraps me up, I hope I really enjoy this place because Megan says it rocks and you know she's the awesomest awesome person ever!! Megan RULES!!! :D(Megan put that) ;D

Nicole

Re: Hello I'm new! :D
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2006, 10:25:50 am »
Yes, the rumors are true...Megan rules.

Welcome to our obsession..err ...website, Cece! I'm Nicole, and I'm mama to Cabeza, a Newf/Chow mix, and foster mama to Mason a fluffy white boy with two different colored eyes. haha!

Have fun!

Kirsti

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2006, 10:30:36 am »
Haahaa! Megan does drool! wait I ment rule! haahaa  ;)! Welcome, I'm Kirsti and Sammi is the one in the pic! This is the best place to hang out on the web!  ;D

~K

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2006, 01:38:16 pm »
Hi Ceann. Welcome to BPO! :)
RIP former BPO

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2006, 03:03:55 pm »
WOOOWOOO! Ok I know I was with you when you made this post but hey I do rule, what can I say?! ;D

Welcome to BPO!!!
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline The Brindle Pack

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2006, 04:20:36 pm »
Glad you joined us.

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2006, 08:04:19 pm »
Hi Ceann.  I'm new to this site also.  Me and Gracie are team and so far, I'm totally loving this place.  Hope you enjoy it also. 
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.