Author Topic: Hello after a long absense!  (Read 1783 times)

Offline My Friend Joey

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Kuvasz/Pyr
    • View Profile
Hello after a long absense!
« on: November 16, 2006, 12:16:12 am »
Hello everybody!

Joey and I have been away since the summer. Too much to get into but two personal tragedies, way too busy and too much stress taking care of one of my husbands aging parents due to dimentia, not to mention rowing our own boat. Wow, it's been quite a ride these past few months. At times I didn't know if I would survive it. I'm still nursing my ulcer!

Anyway, here I am, smelling the roses. Through it all, I walked my big Joey, sometimes with my MP3 player, sometimes without...thro ugh the lovely forest park. Joey licks my face when I cry and helps keeps me sane and laughing with his goofy nature. He keeps a close eye on me my big furry buddy. I feel lucky to have him.

Joey turned two while I've been away-Oct 22. Happy birthday to Joey! I had him proffessionall y groomed for the first time last weekend. I could'nt believe how soft he felt, the white on his fur was whiter, his feet looked so pretty, and best of all, the knots I had been trying to get out of his tail were gone! Now I have to keep them out! My country dog cleaned up really nice...what a beauty! :o

A couple days later, while I had Joey in the car with me on a visit to the pet store, a woman who had been following behind me, also on her way to the pet store, remarked when she got out of her vehicle, " that is the cutest most fluffiest dog I have ever seen!" ;D . I just laughed and said that he had just been groomed! ;D

There you go. I hope my story made somebody giggle...and I'll stop boasting now ;)
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." ~Unknown

Kirsti

Re: Hello after a long absense!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2006, 12:25:19 am »
Joey is so pretty! Welcome back, I hope your life gets easyer...and hope to see you on the board more.

~K

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2006, 12:26:38 am »
Welcome back! I am so Joey was there to help you through the recent months.

p.s. loved your "fluffy Joey" story - it made me smile!

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2006, 03:15:17 am »
Welcome Back!!! Joey is absolutely adorable!  And he looks so soft I want to bury my face in his fur!!

Happy belated birthday Joey - please more pictures!!

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2006, 03:58:28 am »
Welcome back! Sorry to hear you've been going through some tough times, but I am happy to hear joey has been there to help you through it
RIP former BPO