Author Topic: Hi I am new here  (Read 8564 times)

Offline brindlegirl

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Hi I am new here
« on: November 16, 2006, 09:02:21 pm »
Hi I was just told about your site and love the fact that it is all big and giant dogs. I am owned by a fawn reverse English Mastiff named Buddy. Buddy is a rescue who has been with me for 3 years. Before Buddy I had a Neopolitan Mastiff that was also a rescue he is the one that got me hooked on Mastiffs. I generally just love big dogs the bigger the better.
Drool is cool

Offline bluskygirl

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Hi I am new here
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2006, 09:14:17 pm »
Welcome to BPO! I'm Angeleen, owned by Bella, a four month old St. Bernard.  You'll love it here...  :D
Bella- Smooth Coat Saint
Piston- grouchy kitty
Jupiter- Scaredy Cat

Offline brindlegirl

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2006, 09:20:17 pm »
Thanks I am enjoying your site and loving all the pics of the big kids. Glad LibbyP told me about this site.
Drool is cool

Offline brindlegirl

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2006, 09:27:15 pm »
Yes Libby and I always tell each other about great dog sites. We both live in Ontario I am in Toronto and Libby is out of town. We met on another site and both have Mastiffs need I say more.
Drool is cool

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2006, 09:42:27 pm »
Welcome to the place.  I'm Kat and I have Shiner, Cinder, and Kaila.  Buddy is a cutie.  Can't wait to see more pics of him.
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Kirsti

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2006, 09:44:54 pm »
Buddy is so cute! Welcome to the site, I'm Kirsti mommy to Sammi....You will deffenitly love it here!

~K

Offline sisdew

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2006, 09:54:51 pm »
Hi I also have a Buddy, as of yesterday he was in a pound.  He will be a beautiful dog if we can tuff out the adjustment time.  Will post a pic soon.  When's he calm enough to take a pic I don't want to gwt him worked up again

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2006, 10:10:24 pm »
Hi!  I'm Penny and my big guy is Teddy, my 10 month old smooth coat Saint.  We are in Ontario too (though still about 2.5 hrs from Toronto).

This site is so addicting - your gonna love it here!  LOL!

Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2006, 11:06:08 pm »
Hi there.  I'm Misty and that is Gracie.  She's a 6 month old EM.  Your guy is super cute and I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures of him with stories. 
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.

Offline LibbyP

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2006, 04:20:09 am »
Hey there brindlegirl, nice to see you've made it. Love the pic of Buddy, there are some others you will recognize on BPO, everyone is super nice  ;D If this rain ever lets up we should plan a Southern ON meet-up, talk to you soon Kim
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. ~ Will Rogers

mama to ~Libby 6.5yr E.Mastiff
         Stormy 2yr Boston Terrier
         RIP my sweet 'old man' Hoover (1993-2007)

Offline brindlegirl

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2006, 04:46:00 am »
I did notice a few people I know here and everyone is very nice. If it stops raining Kim we can plan a meetup or we can build an ark at this rate. I will post more pics of Bud when I get some new ones these are old now.
Drool is cool

lorim2

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2006, 04:55:22 am »
Hey there!  I am fairly new too but love it here...I am Lori and my little darling is Marley...The pic is actually my daughter and Marley..He is a year old and a true lover....Your Buddy is awesome!!  Welcome!!