Author Topic: Lifes Abundance  (Read 2923 times)

Offline snoozie

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Lifes Abundance
« on: November 18, 2006, 04:23:12 am »
My rottie who is just shy of 2 yrs old has been eatting IVD duck and potato as prescribed by the vet about 7 mos ago for chronic diarhea.  He has done well on the food, but my trainer thinks that it doesn't have the proper nutrients in it and is more of an interim food while allergy testing.  He has recommended Lifes Abundance which is a holistic food.  The ingredients look ok to me - has anyone used or have any info on?  Jake definitely has a somewhat "delicate" system  ;D

Offline snoozie

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Re: Lifes Abundance
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2006, 09:34:26 am »
Holly, thank you so much that was VERY helpful. I had read all of the ingredients but they didn't mean much to me. I think I'll pass on trying this food and continue my quest.  Any suggestions?

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2006, 10:26:16 am »
Snoozie, I highly suggest you check out the whole dog journal's list of recommended food. They only recommend the most healthy and all natural foods, and I wont feed anything that isnt on it. You can find a copy of it here: http://www.bigpawsonly.com/index.php/topic,7435.msg94928.html#msg94928
RIP former BPO

Offline snoozie

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2006, 10:42:24 am »
Thanks, I checked it out and it was very helpful.  I think I'll pass on the Life's Abundance and will consider another, maybe the EVO

Thanks again!