Author Topic: Riley and his "baby" (my niece)  (Read 8960 times)

EllieAndBlu

Riley and his "baby" (my niece)
« on: September 25, 2006, 06:46:25 am »
Here are a series of pics with Riley and my niece Kara waiting for Auntie Rachel outside the bathroom door.....

*the last pic is when my niece heard the toilet flush....lol*
« Last Edit: September 25, 2006, 07:40:05 am by EllieAndBlu »

Kiahpyr

Re: Riley and his "baby" (my niece)
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2006, 07:18:16 am »
AWWW!! Mommy hurry up!

Kirsti

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2006, 07:35:34 am »
haahaa, too cute!

~K

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2006, 03:39:09 am »
Awwwww! Why did Auntie Rachel close the door?!!
Those two are so cute in those shots! Kara's a little doll!

LOL - oh that is funny! Usually Kara gets in there before the door closes (it closes on it's own) but lucky for her, this time she didn't make it.  ;)

As for Riley, he tried to open the door with his big nose, but was not successful.... lol
« Last Edit: September 26, 2006, 03:40:18 am by EllieAndBlu »

Luvmydanes

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2006, 04:16:05 am »
How cute! I love pictures of little kids with big dogs, they're always so adorable.

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2006, 04:24:09 am »
How cute! I love pictures of little kids with big dogs, they're always so adorable.

Yeah, I just love how much those two love each other....

My niece came over a couple of months ago.... she and Riley hadn't seen each other in several months... well, when they were reunited it was the cutest thing ever.... lots of smiles, giggles, and doggie kisses!

The best part... when we went to lie down for a nap, Riley spawled out between me and my niece (and would not move)! She was loving on him and he was loving it... and when she accidentally kicked him in the head he just laid there (I was shocked).... in fact the only time he twitched was when Kara stuck her fingers up his nose (again, accidentally.. .lol) but he didn't move or make a sound.... now if I would have done that, for sure there would have been a grumble, or two....lol

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2006, 04:28:45 am »
I grew up with the best Weim ever!!  My parents had him and his sister and when my brother was born when we went to bed one of them was under his crib and the other was in bed with me.  We would wake up and it would be the opposite.  One night my mom was up late and heard something, looked in our bedroom and they had gotten up, stretched, and switched places.  The male was very tolerant, my brother would pull himself up on the dog, pull his ears, crawl all over him and he wouldn't move.  I had a nightmare or something one night, went into my parents room, woke up the next morning on the floor next to their bed with him as my pillow.  He didn't move until I got up.  I could go on and on with these stories, and your neice will have many as well!!
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2006, 05:02:41 am »
I grew up with the best Weim ever!!  My parents had him and his sister and when my brother was born when we went to bed one of them was under his crib and the other was in bed with me.  We would wake up and it would be the opposite.  One night my mom was up late and heard something, looked in our bedroom and they had gotten up, stretched, and switched places.  The male was very tolerant, my brother would pull himself up on the dog, pull his ears, crawl all over him and he wouldn't move.  I had a nightmare or something one night, went into my parents room, woke up the next morning on the floor next to their bed with him as my pillow.  He didn't move until I got up.  I could go on and on with these stories, and your neice will have many as well!!

How sweet! I love to hear the stories, and after seeing Riley with Kara I can totally understand! The funny thing with Riley is when Kara came to my house, Riley hadn't seen her in several months and only a couple times before that - and he was soooo happy to see her! Every time he walked by her, he would kiss lick the top of her head and he always had to know where she was! I plan on getting those two together a lot more... the bond is just too precious!

Offline Miranda

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2006, 05:20:11 am »
Awww that sounds like Kingsley and my sister! They're absolutely inseparable when they get together! If my mom comes over without Kaylee, he goes crazy and starts pacing and whining.

It's so funny when we go to the dog park. If someone brings their kid there, Kingsley totally goes into guard mode. He circles the kid and stands right next to him/her, and if dogs are playing too close to "his" kid, he chases them off. Most of the time we have to leave when he gets like that, because a lot of parents get a little freaked out when some random dog decides to guard their child. I can't say I blame them!

It's bad that the main reason I want to have a baby someday is for Kingsley to have a child, isn't it?  :P
If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them.  ~Phil Pastoret

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2006, 05:23:28 am »
It's bad that the main reason I want to have a baby someday is for Kingsley to have a child, isn't it?  :P

Funny I was just thinking.... "maybe I need to have a baby for Riley..."  but then I snapped out of it....lol  :D

Offline Miranda

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2006, 05:25:23 am »

Funny I was just thinking.... "maybe I need to have a baby for Riley..."  but then I snapped out of it....lol  :D

HAHAHA!!! Repeat to yourself: Babies are NOT toys for the dogs...
If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them.  ~Phil Pastoret

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2006, 01:06:27 pm »
nothing like having an audience.  :)

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2006, 01:29:39 pm »
Hahahaha...cut e!
Hugs,
Jaime