Author Topic: axle's funny story  (Read 6138 times)

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
axle's funny story
« on: November 29, 2006, 05:52:04 am »
i just had to share what axle did!  when i was cleaning, i went to put some cleaner (in a bottle like lighter fluid is in) on my kitchen floors while axle was supervising, and when i squeezed the bottle and it went on the floor, axle turned and looked at his pee pee to see if he had an accident, and then looked at me with a disgusted expression and left the kitchen.  if only i could have read his mind, because i'm sure he thought i was going potty in the kitchen!
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Kirsti

Re: axle's funny story
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2006, 06:00:39 am »
Haahaahaa!!! Funny boy! It would be interesting what Axle was thinking when you sprayed that  ;D

~K

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2006, 06:00:41 am »
That's hilarious.  Gracie is fascinated with the vacuum as I'm sure you all have some experience with as well.  My boyfriend had the attachment on the hose and she walked up curious and naturally he let her sniff the extension but her top lip was sucked up before she even had a chance to get a good whiff.  That’s when the zoomies set in.  Or we like to call it the "Charlie Hustle ".  She tucks her rear end in while running in hyper speed mode (as fast as a mastiff can run at 6 months) through the apartment and goes nowhere in particular.  Just runs very excitedly and makes stops back to have her lip sucked up again.  We love to vacuum now... 
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2006, 06:06:38 am »
ha ha i'd love to see that!
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2006, 12:59:51 am »
both of those stories are hysterical! Sure would like to see pics of the lip being sucked up in the vaccum hose (hint hint)!  ;D

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2006, 01:35:26 am »
both of those stories are hysterical! Sure would like to see pics of the lip being sucked up in the vaccum hose (hint hint)!  ;D
Oh it's funny.  I'll see what I can do.  But I wonder what will be funnier, pictures of us chasing Gracie chasing the vacuum or her lips being sucked up.  Either way it will be worth the laugh.  ;)
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2006, 01:56:34 am »
Oh it's funny.  I'll see what I can do.  But I wonder what will be funnier, pictures of us chasing Gracie chasing the vacuum or her lips being sucked up.  Either way it will be worth the laugh.  ;)

Oh Yes!  Now you're talking!  You can set up a video camera and get ALL the action on video!  ;D