Author Topic: My New Topic: What do we drive  (Read 13421 times)

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
My New Topic: What do we drive
« on: June 30, 2005, 05:45:03 pm »
Here is my dog mobile.....   A 98 Explorer. I love the dark tinted windows in the back, you can't see all the nose prints from the outside  ;D  I can fit all 5 fur kids in it if I need to.
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla

nickerbokker

Re: My New Topic: What do we drive
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2005, 06:36:10 pm »
i drive an eclipse.  shiny red.  shes perdy....but cant fit my two dogs in it LMAO

GR8DAME

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2005, 07:17:28 pm »
There are three of us who drive, so what I drive depends on how nice the day is and what is last in the driveway. We have a 1991 Suburban, a 1996 astrovan custom, a 1995 subaru wagon, a 1986 Harley sportster, and my 2003 Honda Shadow. The suburban is the only one that can handle all four of us and the three dogs at the same time though.
Stella

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2005, 07:20:15 pm »
I drive a beat up, dog hair infested 95 Dodge Grand Caravan with rear seat taken out & armrests off of the kids seat for Samson's comfort...I have a bumper stick in the back window that my hubby put on that says "my heart belongs to a trucker" & one on the bumper that says "what if the hokey pokey really IS what it's all about?",& a Dale Earnhardt # 3 in the back window also...She's not pretty to look at but has never done us wrong!

Offline gerry

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2005, 07:32:01 pm »
Just got rid of my 99 Jeep Cherokee since the four dogs didn't fit.  Traded it in for a 2005 Pontiac Montana minivan.  Have the two seats in the front for the wife and me.  Took all 4 seats out the back and the dogs have plenty of room.  We also have a 97 Saturn and a 98 Pontiac Firebird(my sports car) with approx 12000 miles, arrest me red as my buddy calls it.  He is a deputy.

Offline bigpawsadmin

• Michael~
  • Administrator
  • Veteran Dog Chomper
  • This is Bear
    • View Profile
    • Website - www.michaelandjaime.com
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2005, 07:46:25 pm »
I drive a 9 iron.  :P
Just trying to keep the bugs off the board!

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2005, 08:07:45 pm »
A ford explorer. I hate driving such a huge gas guzzler, but we take zoey in the car so much we don't really have a choice. And if/when she gets a sibling, they should still both be able to fit
RIP former BPO

Offline Jason

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2005, 08:25:13 pm »
My dog rolls in a 2000 Dodge Ram Quad cab. But for everyday commuting, I bought a used 2001 Toyota Prius last November. Best investment I 've ever made, but Oreo doesn't fit well in it.

Jason

Nicole

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2005, 09:47:32 pm »
We've got a 95 Subaru Legacy and a 99 Toyota Tacoma extended cab. Cabeza fits well in both of them, although when you add the kid, they're a little cramped in the Tacoma. I want a Honda Element...even though they're goofy lookin', you can hose them out and stuff, and I'll need the room when I get my Landseer baby!

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2005, 09:48:52 pm »
We also have a '78 Ford Bronco with a tricked out 400...My hubby did all the work himself...We went to get married in it, ripped & roared in it in the day, & brought our 1st child home from the hospital in it...We couldn't bare to put her out to pasture so we'll restore her one day...Our other truck is a 66 FordF350 dually that belonged to my hubby's grandpa...Some day it will belong to our son. :)

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2005, 09:51:46 pm »
I drive a beat up, dog-hair infested 1995 Isuzu Rodeo.  It has about 135,000 miles on it, and it is on its last legs.  It has a Jack Skellington sticker, an MST3K sticker, and two doggy paw stickers on the back window...
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Nicole

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2005, 09:57:02 pm »
Yessssssssssss s! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOVE Jack Skellington! Awesome.

Of course, both of my vehicles are majorly dog-hair infested, too. Along with absolute boat-loads of sand, cuz I work on the beach. (And Cabeza goes swimming at the beach alot)

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2005, 10:08:50 pm »
Hubby's old Bronco also has a sticker in the side window of a man spanking a monkey he has over his lap...lol

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2005, 10:41:37 pm »
2001 Mazda Tribute and a 1991 Honda Accord with 290,000 original miles.
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2005, 01:40:55 am »
Well we or should I say hubby has a Dodge 4x4 truck with crew cab. okay I should probably know what name and number but nope..... couldnt care less. (the 4x4 he says we need because of the severe winters here LMAO) just a stupid excuse I know but he could have come up with a better one right??

I used to have a Ford mini van, liked a lot, easy to load kids and dogs, for some reason husband thought a Rodeo would work better, I didnt care, as long as I could load the fur and skin kids and had something where it didnt matter with hair and drool. Soooooo I had that one, then hubby thought I needed a SUV hmmmm think he said expedition, so he goes and sell MY car to buy the other one, and guess what I have been without car for a week!!!!!! THAT is just too much fun. we have a MB too, but hehe not too many dogs goes into that one unless you pile them ontop of eachother. Luckely he is working just 5-10 min from home, so when I need to bring dogs he just has to leave or come back with the truck and just for leaving me with no car, he has to put up with drool and hair all in the truck and if that doesnt make him find time for us to go get another car I dont know what lol....

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog