Author Topic: Chester and his brother, Paco  (Read 4404 times)

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
Chester and his brother, Paco
« on: December 03, 2006, 11:33:56 pm »
Here's a couple of pictures from the meeting of the brothers:  Chester and Paco.  They had SO much fun!  Chester DID remember his brother and his breeders!  There was a lot of running, romping, rolling and woofing until Paco had to get beautified for the Eukanuba show.  Once that was done, there was no more play time for Paco.  It's a hard life, being a show dog!  I think, all in all, that Chester and Cowboy have a much more fun life!

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Chester and his brother, Paco
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2006, 11:41:32 pm »
All 3 are so handsome, what great pictures!!! How did Paco do at the show?

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2006, 11:45:08 pm »
How great!  They look so similar!  Cowboy looks a little concerned to have Chester AND Paco there... :)

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2006, 11:45:30 pm »
all are soooo gorgeous!  great pics!

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2006, 11:58:02 pm »

Thanks!

Paco didn't win, but the breeder really didn't expect him to since he's SOO young (he and Chester will be 2 in February) and all the other Newfs were between 4 and 6 years old.  Because of Paco's age and qualifying so early, he's automatically invited again next year so Chester will get to see his brother again!  It was fun to have them and watch a Newfie-rumble!!

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2006, 12:13:10 am »

Thanks!

Paco didn't win, but the breeder really didn't expect him to since he's SOO young (he and Chester will be 2 in February) and all the other Newfs were between 4 and 6 years old.  Because of Paco's age and qualifying so early, he's automatically invited again next year so Chester will get to see his brother again!  It was fun to have them and watch a Newfie-rumble!!

Well that is good that he gets to go back. I bet the breeder was thrilled just to have him there.

Offline pitas

• Paw-meister
  • Mom! Let us out, please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2006, 12:17:43 am »
What gorgeous pups!  I am glad that Chester got to see his brother and have a fun visit.  I don't know if I myself could do the show thing, it seems like lots of work, running etc... and our pups would never stay show clean for more than a minute!

I watched the show last night and I enjoyed seeing all the gorgeous pups perform.

Anita & the 3 Newfies from NJ

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2006, 12:35:35 am »
Looks like Chester and Paco had a great time. Cowboy looks so confused - like "hey, I thought you were my brother"
RIP former BPO

Anakalia

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2006, 01:18:58 am »
Great pics!!  I'm so glad they had a fun playtime.  They all look so gorgeous and fluffy!  ;D

Nicole

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2006, 01:20:48 am »
Aw, Mari! How fun! What a cool thing to see a littermate of your dogs. They are so gorgeous! I just can't wait for my own!!!

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2006, 02:23:30 am »
Mari,

They are stunning. 

I want to move to your house. I'm such a gardening fan and you have the most beautiful yard. I'm also open to moving in with Lisa (Dixie Darlin's mom), who also has a lovely looking property...And we can't count out Anita in NJ.
I love all of your yards...

Anyone want to adopt a really nice 28 year old and her fabulous 29 year old hubby, 3 dogs and a cat?  Rob's an amazing chef (classically trained) and I'm a really good, fun girl who doesn't mind cleaning up poop.   We excel at belly rubs (dogs only, please  :D), making martinis and good conversation and relaxing.

Julie

You're on, Julie!!  I'm tired of cooking, LOVE martinis and good conversation and the dogs and cats love playmates!  When should I expect you??

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2006, 02:25:35 am »
I think it's great.  I can't quite tell them apart. Is Chester the one with the tongue hanging out?

Poor Cowboy, he must have been thinking "OMG, now there are two of him"

Yep...Chester is the one with the long pink tongue!!  Also the smaller one, the grubbier one and the happier one!!!  Cowboy had to put Paco in his place:  I've never heard Cowboy EVER snarl...until Paco tried to do some of the moves that Chester does to Cowboy.  Cowboy gave Paco a firm "STOP IT!!!" and that was that!!

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2006, 04:05:12 am »
Mari,

They are stunning. 

I want to move to your house. I'm such a gardening fan and you have the most beautiful yard. I'm also open to moving in with Lisa (Dixie Darlin's mom), who also has a lovely looking property...And we can't count out Anita in NJ.
I love all of your yards...

Anyone want to adopt a really nice 28 year old and her fabulous 29 year old hubby, 3 dogs and a cat?  Rob's an amazing chef (classically trained) and I'm a really good, fun girl who doesn't mind cleaning up poop.   We excel at belly rubs (dogs only, please  :D), making martinis and good conversation and relaxing.

Julie

You're on, Julie!!  I'm tired of cooking, LOVE martinis and good conversation and the dogs and cats love playmates!  When should I expect you??

Ummm, how about New Year's?  And then we can drink martini's all night long, have good conversation until the 5th martini and then have stupid, loud, exhuberant conversation then and eat after that? I always get the munchies after drinks and chatting!  Don't worry, if we spill any crumbs on the floor, Jackie, Charge and Chammie will pick them up for us!

Fabulous!

Julie

DEAL!!!  Cowboy and Chester will help out with the "hoovering' as well!  I think we have it all covered!!