Author Topic: I must say NO  (Read 5446 times)

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
I must say NO
« on: December 05, 2006, 05:56:39 am »
I just emailed Gauge's breeder new pictures of him and guess what!!!!!!! She is expecting a litter any day now and the mom is a solid liver. I love solid liver GSPs. She is going to send me puppy pictures when they are born. Now I cant fall in love and they better not be a solid liver boy LOL Ill post puppy pictures when I get them. When I see the pictures I just need to think of Gauge and I think I will be safe, 2 Gauges!!!! I dont think I could handle that :D

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: I must say NO
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2006, 05:58:34 am »
Awww- saying no is the hardest thing one can do. ESP. when it comes to something so precious... lol
Good luck. can't wait to see the bebies...
U start showing Gauge yet?? whens his first show??? I can't wait to hear about that :D
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2006, 05:59:48 am »
Not yet, I need to wait for a show near by which they arent any right now. But in 2007 his butt is getting in the ring, as well as the rest of him  :D

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2006, 06:02:37 am »
WOOO so excited for you. He sure has grown up nicely.
We're throwing zero back in the ring this year. we'll be showing him against our Female. (gives our girl points to defeat him LOL). but, she can't start showing til mid/late april
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2006, 11:40:32 pm »
Blair, you are going to end up with more dogs than me before too long!!! Try to curb that puppy fever!!! ;)

Actually, if you love solid liver GSP's I know one who is being given up by their owner here in GA. How about a rescue?

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2006, 11:45:18 pm »
Blair, you are going to end up with more dogs than me before too long!!! Try to curb that puppy fever!!! ;)

Actually, if you love solid liver GSP's I know one who is being given up by their owner here in GA. How about a rescue?

You are NOT helping me LOL I get so sad when I hear about GSPs in the pound or being given up. They are such a wonderful breed but most people dont realize on how hyper they really are! I would love to start a GSP rescue when my kids are older and I have a big house and yard!