Author Topic: Oh I am so excited!!!  (Read 3694 times)

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Oh I am so excited!!!
« on: December 06, 2006, 04:48:20 am »
I just saw some one walking a Great Dane, it might have been a mix cause it was small or even a puppy ;D, and they only live a few houses down. So now I have to stalk them till I see them and ask them. It was a black dane and they had a small dog with it. That would be so cool cause then maybe Grey and that dane could actually play together!!!!! I am just so happy. I am having such a wonderful day today. Its one of those days where everything is going GREAT!!!!!!!

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Re: Oh I am so excited!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2006, 04:54:04 am »
I LOVE IT when the world conspires in my favor.  Those are the best days ever.  Good luck with the stalking..... ;D ;D ;D
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.

Kirsti

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2006, 05:08:17 am »
Is that like those days when every sock that went into the dryer actually comes out?

Haahaa, I love those days, and I'm doing laundry right now, so I hope I have a day like that  ;D

I hope the Dane stalking comes out good! I love stalking new doggie families in the neighborhood  ;D
~K

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2006, 05:27:52 am »
LOL I sound like a weirdo stalking these people :D What really gets me excited is this is the first Dane i have seen where i live and just a few houses down. Oh I hope Grey and that Dane can be friends!!! He has never seen another before :)

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2006, 06:55:41 am »
Blair- order matching sweaters for you and Grey and then stalk them while the 2 of you are wearing your sweaters. I am having way too much fun with this matching sweater idea!!!

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2006, 09:34:52 am »
Blair- order matching sweaters for you and Grey and then stalk them while the 2 of you are wearing your sweaters.

OH OH OH! I totally AGREE with you!!! ;D
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline BellaRoosMom

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2007, 09:40:24 pm »
Hey, the last Dane I stalked...actu ally lives with me!  It may not work that way for you though.  Hope you get to be friends!