Author Topic: Another newbie here!! Hi all!  (Read 4117 times)

Offline Lisa N Georgie

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Another newbie here!! Hi all!
« on: December 11, 2006, 12:54:06 am »
About four weeks ago we adopted from
"Gentle Giants Rescue" in Norco CA.
"Georgie" a five month old
(well he was at the time of adoption) 
Irish Wolfhound, Scotish Deerhound, Borzio, Greyhound puppy.
He has recently turned 6 months old (on Nov. 20th)and is 55 lbs. stands about 26" at the shoulder!!
I am glad you posted a link to this site as I was going into another forum for a few "Help" questions but I am thrilled to find others with a Gentle Giants as I know you will be able to relate to my questions!!
Now if I could just figure out how to post pictures I would be set!!  ;D

We also have a tiny "want a be" Gentle Giant a 5 lb. 1 year old long haired Chihuahua "Dream."

Offline arkydo

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
Re: Another newbie here!! Hi all!
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2006, 01:23:33 am »
hello and welcome cant wait so some pictures

i'm the smiley faced owner of a 5 month newfoundland/lab/st.bernard mix . to anyone who sees him hes just a newfie hehehehe and his names Arkyd

Offline LibbyP

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2006, 01:25:36 am »
Welcome, before I came to BPO I was posting my questions on another forum as well and not getting the answers I was looking for(not that they weren't helpful) just not giants. This is an awesome forum with many members who are more than willing to help if they can. Everyone one here a BPO is super-duper nice, we are going to need some pics though, it's a must  ;) Sorry I can't help with posting pics but I'm sure someone will post the link on 'how to' soon. Look forward to chatting sometime. ~ Kim
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. ~ Will Rogers

mama to ~Libby 6.5yr E.Mastiff
         Stormy 2yr Boston Terrier
         RIP my sweet 'old man' Hoover (1993-2007)

Offline Lisa N Georgie

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2006, 01:31:32 am »
You have a CUTE baby!!
Georgie looks just like a white with caramel spots Irish Wolfhound, so to everyone that is what he is.
I was working on loading up a photo but it does not work...
Could be my poor overloaded with photo computer!! HAHA Picture taking fool here.
I will keep working on it!

Offline ReneeB

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Kryssie is here
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2006, 01:45:41 am »
Yes, Pics are a must we all love pics. 

Welcome, I am Renee, mommie to Newf Brayden and Bull mastiff Max and a variety of other assorted animals both 4 and two legged.
Renee, (will always love and miss Brayden)

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2006, 01:50:27 am »
Hi there.  Welcome to BPO.  I'm Misty and I'm owned by Gracie Belle my 6 month old English Mastiff.  Here's a little advice.  Just play around with this site and you'll become a pro at it in no time.  Though once you see how great this place is I'm sure you'll find you can't stay off this site.  Welcome again and I can't wait to see pictures of your fur kids.
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.

Offline Lisa N Georgie

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2006, 01:57:04 am »
HAHA got it!! Thank you so much for the link!
My picture was to big I had to resize it to load it up!!
This is Georgie and His BIG sister Dream playing keep away yesterday in the rain!!