Author Topic: Cat vs. Dog chess set  (Read 6168 times)

EllieAndBlu

Cat vs. Dog chess set
« on: December 19, 2006, 11:05:23 pm »
I was on the ASPCA website today and stumbled upon a chess set that I found so amusing, I just had to share it!

Cats vs. Dogs Chess Set :

You always wondered about the outcome. Now you can play out the cats vs dogs contest again and again. This is the perfect chess set for animal lovers and collectors of theme chess sets. Buy the chess set separately or pair it with deluxe walnut game box or flat walnut chess board.

The chess set includes 16 dog and 16 cat chess pieces made of cold cast, solid polystone resin from first generation molds, allowing for extraordinary detail. Each piece is beautifully hand painted to resemble some popular cat and dog breeds including Siamese, Great Dane, St. Bernard, and German Shepard.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2006, 11:07:48 pm by EllieAndBlu »

mjjensen

Re: Cat vs. Dog chess set
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 11:26:47 pm »
  That's great! I love chess. I wish I had seen it sooner, I would have asked Santa for one :D

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 11:40:05 pm »
I have never played chess before but that is pretty neat looking!! I want it just to have it  :D

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2006, 12:44:25 am »
  That's great! I love chess. I wish I had seen it sooner, I would have asked Santa for one :D

There is always birthday, Valentine's Day, President's Day, Flag Day, etc.... LOL  ;D

Anakalia

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2006, 12:48:38 am »
That is so neat!!  I've tried playing chess before and it's just way to confusing for me, but I think I need this chess set to help me understand the game better! hahaha  ;D