Author Topic: Have you ever seen one of these?  (Read 12585 times)

lins_saving_grace

Re: Have you ever seen one of these?
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2006, 06:58:33 am »
Hey Lin, It looks like you need to introduce Madden and her human to BPO..... What a doll...
i know ... she needs to join.  Shannon is real busy with work.  she works with my husband and travels a lot i guess.  I'll drop a bug in her ear one day.  I can't wait to meet Madden.  Lady and Grace will go goo goo over her.  She's going to outweigh both my girls in a few months. 

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2006, 06:59:35 am »
What a cute little doll she is!!
She looks real ornary too.  Shannon says she's like Grace...into everything.  you can see it in her eyes. 

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2006, 08:32:02 am »
That's what makes Grace so irresistable and Madden will be too!  I am so jealous.  She is beautiful.  I've never seen the mix before but they are stunning.
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline bluskygirl

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2006, 09:01:17 pm »
Wow, what a beautiful mix.  I think that is a great combination, and (I say this with much sadness) the lack of Rotti coloring will prevent the pup from having to experience the irrational fears of people... BUT she'll still have all that great Rotti personality, and BM too.  ;)  I'm in love  :) :-*
Bella- Smooth Coat Saint
Piston- grouchy kitty
Jupiter- Scaredy Cat

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2006, 11:44:47 pm »
Wow, what a beautiful mix.  I think that is a great combination, and (I say this with much sadness) the lack of Rotti coloring will prevent the pup from having to experience the irrational fears of people... BUT she'll still have all that great Rotti personality, and BM too.  ;)  I'm in love  :) :-*

LOL!!!  HAHAHA!  oh BAWH HAHAHA!  that's funny about the irrational fears!