Author Topic: amber alert, tennessee, missing less than 1 day!  (Read 932 times)

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
amber alert, tennessee, missing less than 1 day!
« on: December 12, 2006, 05:24:59 am »
    Amber Alert
A LITTLE GIRL IS MISSING

please read guys, it's really important!!!!!!!!!!!!
Body: Tennesee state police have issued a state wide amber alert. There is a missing child named Andrea Montoya. She just went missing at 2:45. and she was last seen in gatlenburg at the river terris hotel in the laundry room wearing a purple coat and grey jogging pants. she is 3 ft tall and weighs 96 lbs. She is originally from florida and is here on vacation with her gandmom and mother. a white jeep cherokee with florida sunshine liscense plate was seen circling the area.

please guys and girls repost this...i want to see every single one of my friends repost this because i know you all have a heart! she was kidnapped just a few hous ago today. it will take like 5 seconds to repost.. What if someone sees this that knows something and a grandma and mother get there kid back. how great would that be? so please just take 5 seconds out of your life to do this
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]