Author Topic: Lady and Grace have mail  (Read 2463 times)

lins_saving_grace

Lady and Grace have mail
« on: December 12, 2006, 07:04:11 am »
in the mail box tonight was a little slip from the post office.  there's a package at the postoffice addressed to Lady and Grace.  :)  Santa has struck.  :)  i just thought that was cute that they have mail to pick up.  should i give them the keys to the Jeep and have them pick it up tomorrow?

Anakalia

Re: Lady and Grace have mail
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2006, 08:06:54 am »
HAHAHAHAHAAA!!! I'd love to see the Post Office workers faces when Lady and Grace walk in to get their package! LOL  Koby got his package today and he's in love with the box!  ::) He keeps sniffing and licking it, silly dog!  ;D

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2006, 09:37:08 am »
in the mail box tonight was a little slip from the post office.  there's a package at the postoffice addressed to Lady and Grace.  :)  Santa has struck.  :)  i just thought that was cute that they have mail to pick up.  should i give them the keys to the Jeep and have them pick it up tomorrow?
HAAAAAA.  I can see it now.  Lady riding shotgun cause she's just way to pretty to drive herself..  Oh, I've seen her beach pose.  Sports Illustrated Swimsuit eat your heart out..  That's so cute. 
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2006, 11:47:07 pm »
HAHAHAH!!! Snort snort!  They would joy ride and pick up boys!  they may even get arrested!  and Lady riding shot gun. 
Grace would run all the stop lights and signs and zig zag all over.  And i can see that paw slamming down on the horn...HOOOOON K HOOOOOOOOOONNN NNK!!!!!  "outta my way!"

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2006, 03:04:36 am »
HA..  You'd have to nick name them Thelma and Louise.. 
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.