Author Topic: Question about the gift exchange night  (Read 2375 times)

Offline bluskygirl

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Question about the gift exchange night
« on: December 12, 2006, 08:44:02 pm »
Hello, since I have not yet participated in one of these (and I'm soooo excited :D), I thought I would just verify something. This may be a dumb question, but the post says that we meet in chat.  Is that different than here on the message board? If so, I don't know how to get there.  I'm hoping that by "chat" she just means here. Just want to be sure that Bella and I don't miss out on the fun!
Bella- Smooth Coat Saint
Piston- grouchy kitty
Jupiter- Scaredy Cat

Offline chaos270

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Question about the gift exchange night
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2006, 09:14:04 pm »
The chat is seperate and under Live Chat (the link is chatbeta) on the home page at the right on the bottom.  You have to sign up for it seperately so you should probably register now.
Erin and the critters
Kali ~ the newf
Lacey ~ the aussie 
Gabby ~ Holsteiner mare
Fire ~ Appendix Quarter Horse/Belgian gelding
Lilah and Hannah ~ Kali's kitties

Offline LibbyP

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2006, 02:00:41 am »
Not to worry bluskygirl, I asked this question as well. Like chaos270 said go to BPO home page and then click on chatbeta in the bottom right corner. I have gone over already to 'check' things out, the other members are pro's at chatting and it goes by REALLY quick, by the time I typed in what I wanted to add they were down the page and on to another topic  :o
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. ~ Will Rogers

mama to ~Libby 6.5yr E.Mastiff
         Stormy 2yr Boston Terrier
         RIP my sweet 'old man' Hoover (1993-2007)

Offline bluskygirl

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2006, 02:18:23 am »
Thank you! It's good to know I'm not alone. :)  My sister sometimes chats with me on google mail, but I have the same problem. As I type my reponse, I see all these other topics flying by that she wants to talk about! I can't quite keep up.  :P  Thanks again for the info. I'll get on there tonight.
Bella- Smooth Coat Saint
Piston- grouchy kitty
Jupiter- Scaredy Cat

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2006, 02:42:22 am »
Chat is super easy and I have met the best people ever on chat. Yes it goes fast. But I can keep up and I am on a dial up. I am really getting excited about the SS. I have already mailed off the Bigs gift to thier SS and I am excited for them to open it.