Author Topic: Poor Binky...  (Read 2602 times)

Offline Binky

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Poor Binky...
« on: December 15, 2006, 12:32:13 am »
...is a runt!  We went to the vet yesterday and Binky weighed in at 64lbs (she's 1 and 1/2 years old).  The staff were all comenting on how beautiful she is but also how "petite."  One of the techs said that her Collie is bigger than Binky. My little big paw!  She still has time to grow though- but even if she stays "small" she's still the best GP to me!
Binky-Great Pyrenees
Sophie-Leonberger
McDougal-Papillon
Chicklet-Papillon
Sigfried-Cat  RIP Sigs
Spooky-Cat
Jasper-Nigerian Dwarf goat
Ferdinand-Nigerian Dwarf goat

Anakalia

Re: Poor Binky...
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2006, 12:35:21 am »
Awwww, but she's so flippin' adorable! It doesn't matter their size as long as they're healthy and happy! 

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2006, 01:42:10 am »
My Pyr Zoey, is small- she was the runt of the litter and she is small as far as height. I got her spayed and now she is short and round, just like her mom. However don't let size fool you with a Pyr. Zoey can go from precious fluff ball princess puppy to the most ferocious dog I have ever had, in seconds, if she is challenged. She has a good temperment and doesnt just snap easily- but when she does, she means business. I use to worry about her and the coyotes- now my concern is more for the unfortunate coyote than her.

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2006, 02:02:56 am »
Chester is on the 'wee' side as well.  He's only about 112 pounds and for a Newf his age, he should be closer to 130 - 140.  The good news is that he has so much more energy and moves far easier than any other Newf I've had....so I'm hoping that's an indication of how healthy he his and I'll get to have him for a really long time!

He and Binky could probably have a great time romping together!!!  Can you imagine the size of the puppies they could have (if Chester hadn't been snipped!).  Pocket Newfs!!! ;D ;D

No matter what, they are both adored!!!! ;)