Author Topic: help!!!  (Read 4138 times)

Offline mgcsold

• Ankle Biter
  • Zachary Thomas 1 year old.
    • View Profile
help!!!
« on: March 18, 2005, 12:34:20 pm »
while reading the posts I have noticed that most of you have a picture that accompanies your posts....how do I get that?

christi
my dog is my best friend, he listens when no one else will and licks away my tears....you can not lie to your dogs they can see right into your soul, and they will love you no matter what they see there.

Offline Bear

• Paw-meister
  • The Bear Cub
    • View Profile
Re: help!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2005, 12:39:15 pm »
Hi Welcome.

To create an avatar, click your 'User Profile' on the right. Once that page is up,  all of your profile settings are on the right. Click the 'Forum Profile Information' link. The first options are you avatar options - you can either upload one or link to one.

If you have any problems, let us know!

Bear

Offline mgcsold

• Ankle Biter
  • Zachary Thomas 1 year old.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2005, 12:51:44 pm »
Thank you...I think I got it.

Anyway, I love this site....thank you again for your help.

Christi
my dog is my best friend, he listens when no one else will and licks away my tears....you can not lie to your dogs they can see right into your soul, and they will love you no matter what they see there.

Jen

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2005, 12:55:07 pm »
That's so funny cause I posted the same question yesterday.  Ok this is what you do: in the user tools click on profile then under modify profile click on forum profile then click in the box that says up laod my own picture the rest is the same as attaching a regular picture.  Then I noticed it automatically adds it to all my postes.  SO COOL ;)

Jen

while reading the posts I have noticed that most of you have a picture that accompanies your posts....how do I get that?

christi