Author Topic: dobie headbutts-DO THEY ALL DO THIS???  (Read 7495 times)

Offline kilbaraberry

• Ankle Biter
  • katie and 1/2 of pups
    • View Profile
dobie headbutts-DO THEY ALL DO THIS???
« on: July 03, 2005, 09:05:42 am »
My katie has this terribal habbit of headbutting me when ever i have coffee or something that can spill,every dobie ive ever known has done this ,has anyone elses? Just a fun thing to share

GYPSY JAZMINE

Re: dobie headbutts-DO THEY ALL DO THIS???
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2005, 10:05:21 am »
I have a cat that will climb up on your lap & just knock noggins with you...lol...I am pretty sure she is being affectionate though...Now Samson will headbutt too mostly my hubby who stands 6 foot, 4...The area where Sam's head happens to come to on him can be very painful for hubby!...LOL!

Offline Jaimie

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2005, 10:05:46 am »
Thankfully my Dobie does not head butt me :)

Offline kilbaraberry

• Ankle Biter
  • katie and 1/2 of pups
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2005, 10:15:31 am »
i think katie is the most jelious dobie ever!! you cant pet another dog or cat with out her headbutting your hand or pushing the other animal away LOL :D

Offline Jaimie

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2005, 10:23:29 am »
There is no doubt that they LOVE to have ALL the attention. :)

Offline pyrmom420

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2005, 07:02:09 am »
Gandalf is quite the head butter! His favorite is to do it while we are sleeping, early in the morning, when he can't hold it any longer. He will actually head butt the bed! When you live in Alaska it can be quite unnerving to have a Pyr shake your bed, initially we would think it was an earthquake! Now, if we really did have an earthquake I'd probably try to let it out to go... :o

While Gandlaf was growing, I had a series of bruises going up the back of my legs where he would head butt me.Of course he grew so fast it seemed like one long line of bruises!

Offline Carolyn

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2005, 11:41:25 am »
I tell Apache or Kiya "give me a hug", they will burry thier head onto my body & just stay snuggling. If im sitting on the floor Apache will walk right up to me burry his head into me & push me over (gently actually), then there he is standing over me while im flat out on my back, usually laughing because I cant get up.
Carolyn
Carolyn