Author Topic: Bella got her SS gift!!!  (Read 4138 times)

Offline bluskygirl

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Bella got her SS gift!!!
« on: December 24, 2006, 01:42:04 am »
So, the Mail man came to my door this morning... on Sunday with a box AND a milkbone for Bella!  I was totally shocked to open the door.  Anyway, Bella got the most amazing gifts!!!  Balls, and stuffed toys, and some cookies and even and edible card!!! (You have to tell me where you found that)

Thank you, THank you Thank you to whoever was Bella's SS!!!! She absolutely loves everything.  :o I do not have a camera to take pics at the moment, but I'm going to have a friend over tonight with a camera phone and I will make sure that I post some pics of what she got and how happy she is tonight!!!!!

My two boys said, "holy cow Mom! Bella got hooked up! She's such a lucky puppy"!!  :D  This being our first participation this year, I didn't realize how special it all was. I will be going over the top next year to make sure that I make my SS puppy as happy as Bella is right now. 

SOOOOOOOO, please SS, tell us who you are! Bella loves you already... ;D :D ;)
Bella- Smooth Coat Saint
Piston- grouchy kitty
Jupiter- Scaredy Cat

Offline bluskygirl

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Bella got her SS gift!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2006, 03:41:11 am »
OK, I thought I would check one last time before I hit the road to go to the family's house.  I am sorry I've missed you whoever you are!  Thanks again!  Bella sends you lots of hugs and drool kisses  :-* :-* :-*  She's still enjoying eating her card.  :D
Bella- Smooth Coat Saint
Piston- grouchy kitty
Jupiter- Scaredy Cat

Offline princessnmi

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2006, 05:48:17 am »
Robin Brody and Moose had Bella. We had sooo much fun shopping for her. I am so glad that she enjoyed everything she got. I actually found the edible card at Wal-mart. You are sooo welcome for everything.
Proudly owned by: Robin-3 yr old Lab mix, Brody 14 month old Great Dane, Moose a 6 month old dane
Loved by my beautiful daughter Makaylee and my soon to be adopted sons Richard and Jay And the husband too I guess

Offline bluskygirl

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2006, 09:50:05 am »
Yah! I'm glad to know now who you are! Thanks again. Bella's favorite thing so far is turning out to be the big multi-colored ball that's  made of fleece.  However, I think if I just opened the box of cookies and put them on the floor, I could easily change her mind. :D  She really likes the cookies too, but I have to pace her!

Thank you Robin Brody and Moose!!!  :D  Hope you had a great Christmas!
Bella- Smooth Coat Saint
Piston- grouchy kitty
Jupiter- Scaredy Cat