Author Topic: TOXIC!  (Read 2887 times)

lorim2

  • Guest
TOXIC!
« on: December 31, 2006, 11:21:04 am »
OMG....Marley is absolutely toxic these days!  Not sure whats going on..Diet still the same..I am thinking he might be getting some holiday treats from the kids or from being a scavenger!  Thinking about purchasing a gas mask....eeekkk

Icerotti

  • Guest
Re: TOXIC!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2006, 08:09:30 pm »
oh poor you......Puck gets very toxic anytime of the year and its horrible...I can def feel for you ;)

angelsmama

  • Guest
Re: TOXIC!
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2006, 11:54:12 pm »
Dotty was awful anytime of the year. That is one thing I do not miss about her  :D That horrible smell  :P