Author Topic: Resolutions?? (OT)  (Read 1416 times)

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Resolutions?? (OT)
« on: December 31, 2006, 11:54:33 am »
So I said I wasn't going to make any resolutions and I'm not; but I really do need to lose some weight so while it isn't a resolution it is time to start once again.  Does anyone need to lose a few pounds and needs some support, I could sure use some weight loss, exercise buddies to help me stay accountable.  We could do a thread, or pm's or chat or regular e-mail...anyone?

Randy & Harley (who could probably lose a pound or two)

Offline ptkennel

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
    • Prairie Trail Kennel
Re: Resolutions?? (OT)
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2006, 12:01:26 pm »
I'm with you on that one.  I could stand to lose a few or ten....
Any help is always good.
What is your method?  I usually use Weight Watchers online.  Works for me usually.  Lost twenty pounds two years ago, but somehow they are starting to find there way back to me. ;D
Joy, Newfoundland
Gabi, Newfoundland
Amy, Irish Wolfhound
Sara, Irish Wolfhound
Gintaro, Irish Wolfhound (from Poland)
Desa, our Borzoi
4 Irish Wolfhound puppies, Saturn, Gemini, Delta and Mercury
www.prairietra ilkennel.com

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2006, 12:01:33 pm »
have you tried the gazelle machines?  they really work for me, and when i use them for like an hour a day, it shows really nicely!  it's an all over machine, and works EVERY muscle group.  i just went out and bought another one, because my last one was left behind at my mom's house several years ago and she gave it to a friend.  just a thought! 

modified because i wanted to put in that if you're like me and your joints hurt when you run or anything like that, this is an awesome alternative that doesn't cause the pressure on your joints like running does!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2006, 12:02:39 pm by schelmischekitty »
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2007, 01:14:56 pm »
<<bump>>

has anyone started, and does anyone else have any ideas?  the gazelle is really working for me, i use it twice a day for about 15 minutes and BOY when  i get off i'm burning and sweaty ha ha.  haven't even considered looking at poundage yet, as i just started a few days ago.
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]