Author Topic: Hi everyone!!! Been MIA but I'm back!!!  (Read 2483 times)

Offline TheUnSaintlySaintClan

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Hi everyone!!! Been MIA but I'm back!!!
« on: December 31, 2006, 04:53:17 pm »
I hope everyone's holidays went well. I haven't been able to get to the computer that much with all three of the kids home. I have to fight for time with them. It's been at least a month since I posted it feels like. Simon, Heidi, and Nicholas are doing great. They all had a great Christmas. Especially when they found my husband's stocking with his beef jerky in it. haha. We're still tryng to straighten out Simon's stomach from that one. We woke up to no less than 10 giant sized land mines (in my living room no less). Poor Scott...he walked out into he** that morning. LOL. But everyone is doing good. Nicholas is growing by leaps and bounds and Heidi has finally calmed down and has become the sweetest one of all of them. I'll be on more this week I'm sure, with the kids going back to school. Talk to you guys later!!! Here are some pics from my MIA time.
"No matter how little money and how few possessions you own, having a dog makes you rich." ––Louis Sabin

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
Re: Hi everyone!!! Been MIA but I'm back!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2006, 07:07:57 pm »
The pups look great :)
RIP former BPO

Krista I

Re: Hi everyone!!! Been MIA but I'm back!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2007, 08:08:46 pm »
you have beautiful saints!!!  I am getting my saint baby on the 10th!! CAn't wait! :)