Author Topic: Brody had her puppies  (Read 20467 times)

Offline princessnmi

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
Brody had her puppies
« on: December 31, 2006, 08:52:21 pm »
6 girls and 5 boys so far...i'm hoping she is done but I thought she was done at 10 and then # 11 was born. Here are some pics of the 10 pups...i took the pics before #11 was born.
Proudly owned by: Robin-3 yr old Lab mix, Brody 14 month old Great Dane, Moose a 6 month old dane
Loved by my beautiful daughter Makaylee and my soon to be adopted sons Richard and Jay And the husband too I guess

Offline princessnmi

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
Re: Brody had her puppies
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2006, 08:53:55 pm »
Here are some more pics
Proudly owned by: Robin-3 yr old Lab mix, Brody 14 month old Great Dane, Moose a 6 month old dane
Loved by my beautiful daughter Makaylee and my soon to be adopted sons Richard and Jay And the husband too I guess

Offline princessnmi

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2006, 08:57:32 pm »
more

Kirsti

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2006, 08:59:13 pm »
Awww!! They are adorible! how bout you send one my way, eh?

Awww too cute  ;D

~K

Offline princessnmi

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2006, 08:59:48 pm »
couple more pics

Offline lukka

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2006, 09:01:19 pm »
Oh how adorable,  can I hold one please

Offline princessnmi

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2006, 09:03:56 pm »
more

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2006, 09:09:03 pm »
WOW... that is a LOT of puppies to deal with after thinking that your dog was properly spayed!!! They sure are cute!!! Have you found homes for them??

Feel free to ship one of the little harlequin looking pups to me here in GA... I'll pm you my address... hehe... ;) ;D

Have fun with those little sweeties!!! :-*

Offline mynameislola

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2006, 09:42:37 pm »
Oh no!!!!  Adorable puppers AND you are within driving distance!!!

Which ones are the females? 
The canine kids:
     Cody Newfoundland
     Wally Italian Mastiff
     Zita Italian Mastiff
     Sparky Chihuahua

Offline horsepoor21

• BPO Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2006, 09:45:10 pm »
Puppies !!!!!! Adorable ! Thankyou for sharing the pictures ! Can I ask what the story is about thinking your dog was properly spayed ? I must've missed it !
-Amy
Moose-Border Collie/Newfoundland rescue
Allie-Newfoundland
Spook-Newfoundland
Whiskey-Arabian
Wolverine-Cockatiel
Polly&Rainbow-Lovebirds (with 3 babies!)
Crush-Painted Turtle

"Every boy should have two things:
 A dog, and a mother willing to let him have one"

Offline fullsizetrucks

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2006, 09:47:03 pm »
OH THE PUPPIES.....I am a sucker for puppies....Mus t have will power....alrea dy have 2 big paws...must resist need for puppy breath!
Big dogs make a house a home.
Be nice, you are God to your Dog.

Heidi
Harassed mother of one 2 legged kid, and three 4 legged spoiled brats!

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2006, 10:21:26 pm »
omgggggggg they're too cute!  thanks for showing, i shouldn't have looked, i have done so good resisting the puppy fever!
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2006, 10:23:34 pm »
OMG!! Send me Puppy 6 PPPPLLLLEEEEAA AASSSSEEEE!?!?!?
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline princessnmi

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2006, 11:25:03 pm »
I really think she is done now. We still have 11 pups and she just ate a little bit of food for me. She is being such a great mommy. She has split the pups into 2 groups and nurses one group while the other group sleeps and then she switches them around. Its really neat to watch her. Amazing how smart they really are. Brody and pups are going to the vet on Tuesday so hopefully everyone gets a clean bill of health which I think they will. Everyone is eating and sleeping great.

Horsepoor: Brody was taken into the vet at 7 months of age to be spayed. She came home with an stitches and paperwork saying she had been spayed. Thinking that both of my females were spayed I was putting off getting Moose neutered. I figured I would let him "grow up" a little. Well 9 weeks and 2 days ago I went to let the dogs in and found Moose and Brody stuck together. I begin to do some research because I was under the impression they didn't do that once they were spayed. After taking her to the vet and tests, and ultrasounds we found out that Brody was never spayed. Nothing was done except her being cut open. So we sued the vet (he was already in jail for not doing things that he said he was doing) we won (thank you military attorneys) and got 10 yrs added to his jail time, all of Brodys vet work payed for, the pups vet work payed for until they are 12 weeks, and $10,000.

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2007, 01:21:07 am »
Wow! I can't believe the nerve of that vet to lie to you like that and charge you for "spaying" her. Thank goodness you won the case. Serves him right.

And those puppies are just adorable! Are you keeping any? I would keep them all!  ;D Are you selling the others? Glad to hear mom and pups are all healthy.
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."