Author Topic: Just lounging around  (Read 5050 times)

lins_saving_grace

Just lounging around
« on: January 07, 2007, 04:51:26 pm »
as always

Offline ptkennel

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
    • Prairie Trail Kennel
Re: Just lounging around
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2007, 04:55:56 pm »
Your rotti's are gorgeous.  So regal looking, they are beautiful. ;D
Joy, Newfoundland
Gabi, Newfoundland
Amy, Irish Wolfhound
Sara, Irish Wolfhound
Gintaro, Irish Wolfhound (from Poland)
Desa, our Borzoi
4 Irish Wolfhound puppies, Saturn, Gemini, Delta and Mercury
www.prairietra ilkennel.com

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2007, 05:11:00 pm »
Awwww so gorgeous!! :-* :-*
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2007, 05:38:59 pm »
awww  Lin...  GREAT pics... love the one with Lady and Grace together! Give them some some big kisses from their Auntie Rachel!

Offline fullsizetrucks

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2007, 06:56:56 pm »
ptkennel, I agree....they are so regal looking!  My big guy just looks like a goofball all the time...I have to work for the regal look!  Those are great pictures.
Big dogs make a house a home.
Be nice, you are God to your Dog.

Heidi
Harassed mother of one 2 legged kid, and three 4 legged spoiled brats!

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2007, 07:49:49 pm »
They are so ladylike in all of the pics. I'm glad to see that your girls are enjoying their terribly difficult lifestyle.  ;D
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2007, 08:02:44 pm »
THank you everyone!!!!  Lady has been accused of being regal many times.  She is such a Diva!!!  she can be a stinker sometimes...no t often...but she can be.  Grace...well.. .she's Grace and proud of it (whatever it is).  what a personality!!!
but thanks so much.  My girls love to show off.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2007, 08:08:18 pm »
They are so ladylike in all of the pics. I'm glad to see that your girls are enjoying their terribly difficult lifestyle.  ;D
thank you!  it's a tough life, ain't it?

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2007, 08:12:53 pm »
ptkennel, I agree....they are so regal looking!  My big guy just looks like a goofball all the time...I have to work for the regal look!  Those are great pictures.
Grace wanted me to tell Yuk that Regal isn't all it's cracked up to be.  I read your pawprint and he sounds a lot like Grace.  the pic with the tongue hanging out looks like Grace.  Maybe they were separated at birth.  (ok a year apart).  Lady loves to be sassy and divaish and i love that.  but Grace gives me the other end of the spectrum too...the goof ball dork bouncy bunny rott.  and i love that too.  it makes them individuals.  Yukon is a dapper little man.  you are lucky to have him.  (i am so getting a boy next time). 

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2007, 08:15:46 pm »
awww  Lin...  GREAT pics... love the one with Lady and Grace together! Give them some some big kisses from their Auntie Rachel!
thank you.  you know i'll give them tons of kisses for you.
They love to hang together.  they ended up hauling a few logs through the yard after that pic. 

Offline MommaBear

• Paw-meister
  • baby bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2007, 08:20:23 pm »
Great pics lin!

Anakalia

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2007, 08:52:08 am »
Beautiful pictures!!  I love the first one, puppy stretches are the best!   ;D

Offline fullsizetrucks

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2007, 09:00:35 am »
Grace wanted me to tell Yuk that Regal isn't all it's cracked up to be.  I read your pawprint and he sounds a lot like Grace.  the pic with the tongue hanging out looks like Grace.  Maybe they were separated at birth.  (ok a year apart).  Lady loves to be sassy and divaish and i love that.  but Grace gives me the other end of the spectrum too...the goof ball dork bouncy bunny rott.  and i love that too.  it makes them individuals.  Yukon is a dapper little man.  you are lucky to have him.  (i am so getting a boy next time). 
Yukon blushes....Dap per, really?  Aawww shucks!

It is good to know that I don't have the only goofball, and I think that Grace sounds like Yuk's kinda girl!!!  (Good thing he's fixed!)  Both of your dogs are very beautiful. 
Big dogs make a house a home.
Be nice, you are God to your Dog.

Heidi
Harassed mother of one 2 legged kid, and three 4 legged spoiled brats!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2007, 08:49:00 pm »
Yukon blushes....Dap per, really?  Aawww shucks!

It is good to know that I don't have the only goofball, and I think that Grace sounds like Yuk's kinda girl!!!  (Good thing he's fixed!)  Both of your dogs are very beautiful. 
yes really!!!  he's a smart looking boy!!! and no you're not the only one with a goofy rott.  i didn't think they made goofy rotts so when Grace came along i was flabbergasted. ..she's so not a typical serious rott. Yuk and Grace would get along wonderfully.