Author Topic: HEY GSD People!!  (Read 28367 times)

Offline Mi$ty

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Re: HEY GSD People!!
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2006, 05:56:07 am »
Thank you! Oh i'm so sorry to hear that you lost yours :(. It's always devastating to lost a friend..
"In a perfect world, every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog."

Dogs:
Aimigo aka "Jero", German Shepherd Dog
Panda's Necessary Nasty aka "Juuso", Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
Aguatelin Espadarte aka "Turo", Portuguese Water Dog

Cats: Kalle & Jesse
Rats: Miles& Spike

Offline tampa207

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2006, 10:26:58 am »
 ;D
I'm new here too, and a German Shepherd Dog Lover! I lost my last rescued Shepherd in November to Cancer. And I got my new Puppy in Feb. 1st time I got a Shepherd as a puppy and not at a rescue. This new hand full is just the loving pup I needed.  :)I have never had such a hard time training a Shepherd, she is great until she meets people she goes crazy with love and wants to kiss and jump and pulls me, she screams with happy excitement. I have started the four on the floor and sit when she does this, but she is a strong one, she's given me an asthma attack or two from the pulling. ::) other then that... ( which will take time I am sure ) she is a peach!

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2006, 02:40:01 pm »
What a pretty puppy!
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Offline Nancy

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2006, 07:06:58 am »
I am new to this site, and I am seeking information about a possible Shar-Pei rescue site.  We have a five to six month puppy that is half yellow lab and half Shar-pei.  A neighbor brought it home from a local store where someone was giving them away, and then she didn't take proper care of the dog and it has ended up with me.  I already have four other rescued strays, and I really don't have the time to properly deal with a puppy.  Is there anyone that can give me information of a site that might help me find a good home for Lucy.  She has had all of her shots, and I will gladly pay to have her spayed.

Offline Nancy

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2006, 07:17:11 am »
I am new to this site, and I am seeking information about a possible Shar-Pei rescue site.  We have a five to six month puppy that is half yellow lab and half Shar-pei.  A neighbor brought it home from a local store where someone was giving them away, and then she didn't take proper care of the dog and it has ended up with me.  I already have four other rescued strays, and I really don't have the time to properly deal with a puppy.  Is there anyone that can give me information of a site that might help me find a good home for Lucy.  She has had all of her shots, and I will gladly pay to have her spayed.

Offline macybean

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2006, 09:24:25 am »
Where are you located? There may be a state or area rescue group for either labs or shar-peis.