Author Topic: 25 weeks now  (Read 1365 times)

angelsmama

25 weeks now
« on: January 06, 2007, 01:46:55 pm »
Today makes me 25 weeks preg.. It's gone by REALLY fast so far to me.. Those who have been there done that, is it gonna slow down now or keep up at this fast pace for me..  :-\ I just wanna know what to expect these next 15 weeks   :-\.

Offline LibbyP

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Re: 25 weeks now
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2007, 02:41:19 pm »
I found with my first it went by soo quick, everything was so exciting and new, your body goes through some pretty crazy and awesome looking changes (alien likeĀ  :o)but with that said at some points further along everything seems just to stop(not for very long)and you have a Dr appt seems like everyother day and you just want the whole thing over with (my first was due + 7, and my second 2 wks early planned) Having the second was just as cool because you knew what to expect and it was just fun. These are just my thoughts, I'm sure everyone is different, congrats wishing you a speedy 15wks

first 8lb 6oz and second 9lb 8oz(glad he was 2wks early)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 03:36:41 pm by LibbyP »
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. ~ Will Rogers

mama to ~Libby 6.5yr E.Mastiff
         Stormy 2yr Boston Terrier
         RIP my sweet 'old man' Hoover (1993-2007)

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: 25 weeks now
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2007, 03:20:02 pm »
how true time will fly.  my oldest was born on the 8th or 9th due date at 7lb 8 oz, my second was "late" but every doctor OTHER than mine said he was a premi at 6lb 7 oz.  how much fun when they get here though! 
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]