Author Topic: Oh m'gosh! Mastiff Madness!  (Read 4760 times)

Offline Teresa Marie

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Oh m'gosh! Mastiff Madness!
« on: January 08, 2007, 08:29:08 pm »
Oh lordy-lordy...

I'm going to be bringing him home this weekend if everything goes right,
This big guy is in need of a safe home. His current owner is getting threats by the sherrif. So I'll be driving four hours to go get him. He's a very dark boy, 14 months old and incredably shy. Not aggressive, timmid, but his first six months were spent with hardly any human interaction. He's going to need some work, but he's worth it!
I'm told he "smiles", too... when he's happy, his tail wags and his head turns to the side, and he gives a big toofy grin!

I can hardly wait... I'm nervious too. He weighs 125 already.. wowzers, for me anyway.

Offline LibbyP

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Re: Oh m'gosh! Mastiff Madness!
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 08:37:42 pm »
Hey congrats on the new boy, cannot wait to see some pics of him. Libby was an adult when we got her 3.5yrs and we had never had a BP before. She is wonderful but.... very shy, she has come out of her shell tons while living with us but I accept her for who she is and work with it. Once he feels comfortable and secure with you take him EVERYWHERE you can socialization is the key ~ good luck :)
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. ~ Will Rogers

mama to ~Libby 6.5yr E.Mastiff
         Stormy 2yr Boston Terrier
         RIP my sweet 'old man' Hoover (1993-2007)

Offline 2Criminals

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2007, 11:08:54 pm »
Yeah! I'm excited, more mastiffs on BPO! Make sure we get some pictures of the handsome boy.

lorim2

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2007, 06:13:31 am »
Yay another slobber boy!  haha...He will do fine once he gets adjusted!  You are in for a treat!  Post pics soon!