Author Topic: Hi. New here  (Read 3906 times)

Offline ElementalMastiffs

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Hi. New here
« on: January 13, 2007, 09:26:44 pm »
Just wanted to introduce myself. I currently have two English mastiffs. Edie is 3.5 years, spayed brindle and Harry is almost 1 year, fawn. He is being shown by his breeders so he will remain intact.
I lost a 4 yr old brindle male in November to bone cancer and in May I lost my almost 10 year old female Dogue de Bordeaux to numerous health issues. So this past year has been a rough one for me. I love my big puppies and am looking forward to getting to know all of you and to figuring out how this message board works.

Offline LibbyP

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Re: Hi. New here
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2007, 09:31:55 pm »
Ya Hoo more EM's joining the forum  ;D Hi and Welcome, what a handsome pair you have. Sorry to hear of your loss, hope 2007 is a better year for you. ~ Kim mom to Hoover(an old man) and Libby my big EM girl
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. ~ Will Rogers

mama to ~Libby 6.5yr E.Mastiff
         Stormy 2yr Boston Terrier
         RIP my sweet 'old man' Hoover (1993-2007)

Offline ptkennel

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
    • Prairie Trail Kennel
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2007, 11:00:35 pm »
Hi, I'm Dot, mom to an Irish Wolfhound named Amy, a Newfie named Joy and a Rotti named Tiny.  Welcome.
Joy, Newfoundland
Gabi, Newfoundland
Amy, Irish Wolfhound
Sara, Irish Wolfhound
Gintaro, Irish Wolfhound (from Poland)
Desa, our Borzoi
4 Irish Wolfhound puppies, Saturn, Gemini, Delta and Mercury
www.prairietra ilkennel.com

Offline cosmosmama

• Big Paw Certified
  • Handsome Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2007, 11:05:10 pm »
HI and welcome!  Glad you are here.  I am Krista mom to Cosmo, a mantle Great Dane and two smaller, but lovely doggers.
Hope you enjoy BPO!!
Krista, Cosmo (Goofus), Sadie (THE BOSS) and Sammie (Sweet Boy)
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
                                                Oliver Wendell Holmes

Krista I

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2007, 02:13:35 pm »
Hey welcome to BPO!  :D  I'm mom to Charlie (shephard/lab) and Timber (Saint bernard) who I just got recently.  This place rocks!!  Everyone is SO NICE and HELPFULL!  I don't know what I'd do without them!  ;)

Offline MommaBear

• Paw-meister
  • baby bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2007, 03:17:40 pm »
Welcome! I am Mandy mom to 18 mos old Bear a Newf/Cane Corso. 2007 has to be a better year for you :) The pic of Harry you posted is great -- what a handsome boy. Looking forward to seeing more pics of your pups.

Offline FumbsAuntie

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2007, 05:46:32 pm »
Welcome to Big Paws!! I am Stacy and my twin sister is Eiren, she owns a 1.5 yr old Newfoundland Puppy Fumble! :) Can't wait to see more pictures!