Author Topic: indoor doggy bathroom, "modern"  (Read 4497 times)

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
indoor doggy bathroom, "modern"
« on: January 15, 2007, 12:05:47 pm »
this is too modern for me...  BUT i got a kick out of it!

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/pet/262953458.html

Metro Throne Indoor Dog Bathrrom
Reply to: comm-262953458@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-01-15, 12:08PM EST

DoggieBidet

With The DoggieBidet Metro Throne there is now an alternative when walking your pet outside just isn't possible. The unique, design of the Metro Throne is made to be used as an indoor dog toilet or outdoors on your balcony. The Metro Throne has an easy to clean drainage system and no mess dog litter to deal with. The elegant look of the Metro Throne potty will spruce up any room or balcony.

DoggieBidet is making life easier.

Dog owners are dedicatedd to their dog's happiness - special treats, favorite toys and knowing just where to scratch them. One thing they cannot escape is taking their dog outside to go to the bathroom, even when it is not convenient for them. Doggie Bidet changes everything.

We offer several Designs:

Metro Throne
Nautical Square
Garden of Containment
Quad Divot
Port-a-Pad

Designed with you and your dog in mind

A simple, functional design makes going to the bathroom inside just as easy as going outside. The systems can be used with real grass, or sod and eventually being replaced with faux grass once your dog is accusted to going in the Metro Throne, Nautical Square, Garden of Containment, Quad Divot, or the economical Port-a-Pad. If your dog prefers real using real grass, the sod should be replaced once a week, depending on usage. We offer a full service of your system based on your needs. You also have the option of maintaining the system yourself. The grass and sod can be purchased at your local nursery. The drainage system will work equally as well with real sod since it provides a method for liquid to drain through.

Note:

Although The DoggieBidet offers your dog great convience when nature calls, it is imperative your pet still has daily exercise.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 12:06:31 pm by schelmischekitty »
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
Re: indoor doggy bathroom, "modern"
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2007, 12:27:11 pm »
Thats hillarious
RIP former BPO

marypyrs

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2007, 12:57:52 pm »
SO - Where is that? Duluth Ga? Or Duluth MN? That would be kind of nice when it's 30 or 40 below zero! Especially early in the morning, Like 6:00 AM. When my Giant Fur Babies need to go potty. And "Mom" is still in her bathrobe!

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2007, 01:07:05 pm »
can you imagine how the "giants" would smell the house up though, or trying to get them to "aim" ha ha eweeeeeeeeeeee .  it's in georgia though.
steffanie in atlanta

axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Anakalia

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2007, 03:07:06 pm »
OK this doggie bidet is hilarious!  It probably is a super good idea for people and dogs living in a high rise BUT I'm with others here when I think about the odor factor!  I could see it being a really good idea for small pups but OMG if Koby used one of those things the pee would be flowin'! lol  And the smell would gross me out!  The funniest thing is "We offer several designs" hehehee it makes me laugh, because that one looks a lot like an elevated sandbox with grass in it, I bet it costs a bit more than a sandbox though.  :D

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2007, 04:17:44 pm »
the part that gets me, though, is that you have to replace the sod every week.  hm.  do city people know where to get sod?  just pickin on those who do live in high rises ;)  maybe the changing the sod helps with the smell.... the long run smell at least.  i still can't imagine a dog pooing in my house EVERY time he has to go.  i'd go insane, and be puking constantly.
steffanie in atlanta

axle-140ish-lb akita (4)