Author Topic: SNOW IN TUCSON AZ  (Read 2665 times)

Offline MagicM3

• Paw-meister
  • *Sir William
    • View Profile
SNOW IN TUCSON AZ
« on: January 21, 2007, 07:02:54 pm »
yEA GUYS AND GALS it's snowing right here in Tucson in the valley. This may not seem a big deal to those of you in snow country in the winter but it's very cool here in Tucson.
I tried at some pics of the fur kids but it's too dark today.
I am hoping that it leaves some and it looks like it will and I will try again tomorrow.
YEAAAA  SNOW  Falkor Loves it,Emma is  curious about it,and Magic isn't impressed.

Tricia and the fur kids

Offline LibbyP

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Re: SNOW IN TUCSON AZ
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 07:07:32 pm »
 ;D Congrats on the snow  ;D Hope it stays till the am so the pups can get a real taste for it and you can get some awesome pics  ;D last night it was 21- without the windchill crazy weather we're all having this year
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. ~ Will Rogers

mama to ~Libby 6.5yr E.Mastiff
         Stormy 2yr Boston Terrier
         RIP my sweet 'old man' Hoover (1993-2007)

Offline GracieGirl

• Gnawer
  • Partners in Crime
    • View Profile
    • My Dobies album
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2007, 07:19:55 pm »
A friend of mine said it snowed in Scottsdale also. Here in Surprise (west of Phoenix), it lightly snowed here too.  All you could here is kids outside yelling out "It's Snowing!", as they ran around outside. The elevation here is about 1300 feet.

I still think Arizona has some beautiful weather. From the monsoon light shows (lightning over 1000 strikes), to the scary dust storms (habobs)that can raise dust 3000 feet. Just like in the movie The Mummy.

The last time I remember it snowing in Phoenix area was 1990. What a way to start the new year in Arizona!

Forget Caller I.D., I want Caller I.Q.?

Offline MommyOfSchnauzers

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2007, 07:24:50 pm »
We haven't even had any snow this year, or even really cold temps for that matter yet. lol  This has been an odd year.  Enjoy your snow!
Mel

Mommy of Monsters
Ladybug
Dazy

http://www.myspace.com/mrsduck97

Offline princessnmi

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2007, 07:26:21 pm »
My kids were one of those kids outside yelling "its snowing" we were outside playing in it and my son goes I wanna go sledding...my parents bought a sled while we were up in the mountains last weekend. He couldn't understand why we wouldn't let him go sledding. Here is a picture of my daughter and I outside in the  snow. Also, Tricia if you ever want to get together or just come see the puppies send me a pm. :)
Proudly owned by: Robin-3 yr old Lab mix, Brody 14 month old Great Dane, Moose a 6 month old dane
Loved by my beautiful daughter Makaylee and my soon to be adopted sons Richard and Jay And the husband too I guess

Offline LibbyP

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2007, 07:52:15 pm »
UUUMMM where's the pic???  ;D
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. ~ Will Rogers

Offline princessnmi

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2007, 08:09:34 pm »
Hmmmm I don't know where the pic is....lets try it again. I've had computer problems all day.  :-\
Proudly owned by: Robin-3 yr old Lab mix, Brody 14 month old Great Dane, Moose a 6 month old dane
Loved by my beautiful daughter Makaylee and my soon to be adopted sons Richard and Jay And the husband too I guess

Offline LibbyP

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2007, 08:27:12 pm »
aawww poor wee ones, I can see why they wouldn't understand, snow = sledding, but they'd be sledding on dirt ~ just not the same  :'(