Author Topic: SAD NEWS GUYS...I NEED SOME LOVE  (Read 18297 times)

Offline 2dogmom

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
SAD NEWS GUYS...I NEED SOME LOVE
« on: January 24, 2007, 02:01:15 pm »
Gus has been missing since Saturday night. :(   I came home from work, took him out to go potty. He went around the corner to go poop like he has been doig for months now, and I havent seen him since. I KNOW he didnt run away, he just wouldnt do that. I looked all over, drove all over and called him for two straight hours. Ive put up fliers and out an ad in the paper, called the pound, all the vets in my area. He just disappeared. I am positive that someone has him. I jsut dont know what to do. Im so worried, Im not sleeping. I know all of you know how I feel. Gus is my child, my best friend, and the only constant thing in my life for almost 3 years now. I miss him so much. Guys, I am lost without him, and I dont know what Ill do if I dont get him back. Any suggestions or love you can give would be great. Thanks everyone.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: SAD NEWS GUYS...I NEED SOME LOVE
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2007, 02:03:15 pm »
so sorry to hear, wish you the best of luck in finding the poor little guy!
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Offline ptkennel

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
    • Prairie Trail Kennel
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2007, 02:04:33 pm »
Thats terrible....I feel so bad for you.  I couldn't imagine what you are going through.  My thoughts and prayers for a safe return are with you and Gus.
Joy, Newfoundland
Gabi, Newfoundland
Amy, Irish Wolfhound
Sara, Irish Wolfhound
Gintaro, Irish Wolfhound (from Poland)
Desa, our Borzoi
4 Irish Wolfhound puppies, Saturn, Gemini, Delta and Mercury
www.prairietra ilkennel.com

Krista I

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2007, 02:10:46 pm »
Our thoughts and prayers are definitely with you!  That is so sad and terrible!  If someone stole your baby, they oughta be ashamed of themselves!!!!  I hope you find your baby safe and sound! 

Krista
Timber
Charlie

Anakalia

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2007, 02:11:34 pm »
I'm so sorry!  :'( I can't imagine what you're going through, I'm hoping you find him soon!  You will be in my thoughts and prayers, please keep us updated!

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2007, 02:15:34 pm »
My heart goes out to you and Gus! That is just horrible!
Sending tons of positive energy your way and hoping you and Gus find each other soon!

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2007, 02:19:28 pm »
Oh no!  You are both in our thoughts and prayers.  Come home safe Gus!

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2007, 02:34:55 pm »
I'm so sorry. That is so scary since letting him loose is something you do regularly. I really hope that you find him soon though and I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Sending ((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))) to you.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

marypyrs

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2007, 03:05:33 pm »
HOW AWFUL! You must be frantic! That's a great suggestion to also post the schools. Started me thinking that perhaps you should post the University & do some snooping around there as well. (It is in your town isn't it?) I don't know if Petfinder posts lost pets anymore, but I think they do.
Good luck finding your sweet GusGus! You're in my thoughts and prayers. And we'll be keeping our fingers and paws crossed for you as well.

Offline 2dogmom

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2007, 03:06:42 pm »
Thanks guys. It just happened so quick. Gus has never needed to be leashed and I know that he would come back to me if he could. He just cant stay away from me like that. He wouldnt. I just hope he is safe and God forbid I dont get him back, he is taken care of. Oh God, I want him back so bad. I keep going to give him a treat or fill up his water bowl or call him and hes not there. Im having to take medicine Im so upset about it Im freaking out.

Offline bluskygirl

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2007, 03:18:06 pm »
I'm so sorry.  I wish I had some ideas for you, but I don't.  I can't imagine what you're going through. Stay positive, and hang in there! Gus loves you...
Bella- Smooth Coat Saint
Piston- grouchy kitty
Jupiter- Scaredy Cat

dohertyswissy

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2007, 03:29:21 pm »
Fingers and Paws crossed here!!  Sending love, hugs, and prayers for Gus' safe return.

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2007, 03:56:39 pm »
Oh no, I am so sorry!! I will keep him and you in my prayers and thoughts for a safe return home!

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2007, 04:04:09 pm »
lets all try to stay positive and hope that someone saw him and thought he was lost, and were trying to be nice and save him.  he sounds like such a sweet dog, i know i couldn't resist bringing him home if i thought he was lost.  again, best of luck finding him!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 04:04:42 pm by schelmischekitty »
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Offline MagicM3

• Paw-meister
  • *Sir William
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2007, 04:19:57 pm »
I hope you get good news soon.I can't and don't even want to imagine what you are going thru.

But follow up on what Jenn said, about the shelters and go yourself every day.and post in every vet and pet store in your area.

I pox on anyone that would take him.

Tricia and the fur kids