Author Topic: back from testing  (Read 1147 times)

angelsmama

back from testing
« on: January 26, 2007, 01:37:38 pm »
It's not Ehlers Danlos that I have, but something called Noonan Syndrome. Which would  explain my height at only 5ft (well I am 1/4 an inch from it..) and my joints. He said some of my facial features let him know too, he said by most poeple looking at me you couldn't tell I have any kind of disorder, but he said it stands out to him since he is trained in the area, my eyes & my ears let him know. Luckily this is a mild case of it, so nothing to worry with for me. There is a 50/50 chance though Rose will have it, and more than likely hers will be a mild case if she has it also. Just thought I'd fill everyone in.

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Re: back from testing
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2007, 02:31:19 pm »
Thanks for the update.  So my question is how does that effect your hips and why does it make you uncomfortable?  Is there anything you can do to help with the discomfort?  I'm really glad everything is okay too.   :D
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.

angelsmama

Re: back from testing
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2007, 02:32:34 pm »
joint problems comes with  noonans so still a chance of  a c-section