Author Topic: Can Your Dog Do This  (Read 2888 times)

Offline The Brindle Pack

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Can Your Dog Do This
« on: January 29, 2007, 08:59:39 pm »
http://www.evtv1.com/player.aspx?itemnum=1639&aid

Too cute!!!

Tucker can open doors so we have to make sure we use the deadbolts.

Offline critter crazy

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
Re: Can Your Dog Do This
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 09:20:16 pm »
Duke can open my back door! He only opens it to get in, never to get out! of course it leads to a fenced in yard, so why would he want to go out there??? ;D now all i have to do is tech him to close the door, once he comes in!
If there aren't any critters in Heaven, Then I don't want to go!!

chaosndestruction

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2007, 09:44:04 pm »
Our old Great Dane, Sheba, used to open our sliding glass door and let herself out.

Lyn

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2007, 07:47:15 am »
Bubba can open our screen doors. He pushes the handles with his nose. The front door leads to their fenced potty area so that's not a big deal, but the side door leads to the driveway.. no fence there. Luckily the times he did get out someone was out there and forgot to shut the inside door when they went out. So we have a rule now.. that screen must be locked if the inside door is going to be left open. Or if your outside the inside door must be shut.

Bubba can also open the cupboards. He prefers the 'cereal' cupboard. I've walked out of the bathroom and caught him opening a brand new box of Frosted Flakes. :D My son was NOT impressed.. it was his cereal. LOL

Anakalia

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2007, 08:57:56 am »
Wow, sounds like you all have talented pups!  All mine can do is dig through garbage.  ::)

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2007, 10:01:35 am »
i have to laugh at this b/c axle can open doors.  the difference, axle just gnaws the knobs until they're rectangle shaped to make opening easier.  and he only does it to interior doors right now ha ha ha.  thanks for sharing! 
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Offline fullsizetrucks

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2007, 10:27:40 am »
That was hilarious!  Man, if my dogs could open doors I would be screwed!  Dodge is starting to mouth the door knobs, but nothing serious, yet!
Big dogs make a house a home.
Be nice, you are God to your Dog.

Heidi
Harassed mother of one 2 legged kid, and three 4 legged spoiled brats!

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2007, 11:21:44 am »
That video is HYSTERICAL!  Now that is what I call a "doggie door!" I love it that the pup let himself back into the house...lol

At my house...  The Donkey (aka. Riley the wonder weim) tries very hard to open doors with his big honkin' nose... but has not yet been successful!

Offline bluskygirl

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2007, 03:26:25 pm »
How cool... well, cool to watch anyway. Not sure I would know what to do if Bella could figure that out.  I suppose this is really sad to say, but I don't expect Bella to figure this out anytime in the near future.  Bella is still trying to figure out where the smell comes from when she farts in the house. 
Bella- Smooth Coat Saint
Piston- grouchy kitty
Jupiter- Scaredy Cat

Offline FumbsAuntie

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2007, 05:55:41 pm »
I dont think Fumble has the patients to open the door.. He does know how to open the pantry doors and turn the sink on though! He does try to body slam the door so that he can get out though! hehehe