Author Topic: Insomnia  (Read 2782 times)

Offline MommyOfSchnauzers

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Insomnia
« on: February 02, 2007, 12:05:57 am »
I battle insomnia nightly.  I am truly out of things to do while I cannot sleep.  Any suggestions to amuse me?
Mel

Mommy of Monsters
Ladybug
Dazy

http://www.myspace.com/mrsduck97

Offline Butts Mom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Re: Insomnia
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2007, 12:20:07 am »
I read on BPO and my bird boards.I also make bird toys for my own flock and my business.How about reading?? I just bought a bunch of books to help pass the time too. There are oodles of crafts out there,but I'm not crafty so no specific ideas.If you truly want something to do my driveway needs shoveled ;)
Michelle, Butt, Tub and Everybirdie

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2007, 12:24:07 am »
when I find a book that gets me hooked, I finish the stupid thing in one night.  GAH!  So I am back out of books to read.  I've read all of the John Grisham books and all of the Nicholas Sparks books.  I've completed tons of word search books, watched dvds, watched  Nick at Night until I could barf. lol  Cleaned, organized the desk, etc. 
Mel

Mommy of Monsters
Ladybug
Dazy

Offline Butts Mom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2007, 12:29:10 am »
I'm just like you with the books,once I start I have to finish it :) Unlike me though you use your time wisly.My desk is an utter mess of to-do sticky notes:) And I don't clean the house because I don't want to wake the birds or the dogs.Try crafts and then once you have a bunch made you you can sell them on ebay ;)
Michelle, Butt, Tub and Everybirdie

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2007, 12:59:58 am »
Right now I'm curled up on the couch with the lap top.  Kim and I are having an "I can't sleep" party in chat. LOL
Mel

Mommy of Monsters
Ladybug
Dazy

Offline 2Criminals

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2007, 02:55:34 am »
Warm tub, book.....works for me, but sometimes I wake up in the tub ;) Try to do things that aren't very stimulating.

Offline Stacey

• Grand Master
  • Tonka
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2007, 07:49:24 am »
sleeping pills! ;D
I am kind of a big deal!

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2007, 10:10:21 am »
Warm tub, book.....works for me, but sometimes I wake up in the tub ;) Try to do things that aren't very stimulating.

ha ha i have to admit that i've done this a few times and only woke up b/c the water got so cold i got stiff ha ha ha.  have you tried websites like bored.com?
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Anakalia

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2007, 11:51:02 am »
Your not supposed to read interesting books.  Get a book on something that absolutely does not interest you.  Philosophy, history, how to, self help, something like that. Although, personaly, I love history books but most people don't.  Hahahah better yet, an old fashioned romance novel, filled with cheesy cliches.  "She felt the heat all thru her solar plexis"  BWHAHAHAHAHAHA, what the heck is a solar plexis?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH AA!!  Solar Plexis.....sou nds interesting!  Whenever I can't sleep I usually just surf the web.  I work on myspace page, which can literally take days!  OR you could just watch cheesy 80's movies on TV, and then make fun of them.....I've been known to do that a few times.