Author Topic: Clean dogs and a question.  (Read 5127 times)

Offline gr8dame

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Clean dogs and a question.
« on: February 02, 2007, 08:32:19 pm »
 :D
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 10:17:05 pm by gr8dame »

Offline MommyOfSchnauzers

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Re: Clean dogs and a question.
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2007, 01:50:06 am »
I haven't used any of those products before.  But I must say I love the dog wash idea.  Too cool!
Mel

Mommy of Monsters
Ladybug
Dazy

http://www.myspace.com/mrsduck97

Offline pink2378

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 02:31:15 pm »
We take Lucy to the "Laundry Mutt".  The names makes me laugh every time.  We LOVE it.  I can't even imagine washing her at home (and since I'm not a gajillionaire I can't have her professionally groomed that often).  It lookes like a black fur bomb went off every single time we leave there.  Their drains must be disgusting! 

Sorry I can't be any help with the Shea products question though - cuz I'm not sure what products they give us to use on Lucy (they give us a bucket with the shampoo & water and then a bucket with the conditioner).  She smells heavenly and looks gorgeous (for about an hour! then she's back to her ragamuffin self). 

Anakalia

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 02:45:07 pm »
I wish we had a place like that around here, sounds super cool!  Until then I guess I'll keep washing Koby in the ol'tub! lol 

I've heard of those products before, I would LOVE to try the Shea Butter Shampoo and the Skin Repair and Dander Care for Koby's itchy skin.  They do seem like awesome products I like all their talk about organic, natural and botanical ingredients.  The Treatment Balm has the tea tree oil in it and I know that helps get rid of hot spots so I'd say definitely give it a try!  If you do decide to try it let us know how it works! ;D

chaosndestruction

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2007, 02:55:55 pm »
pink... I know when I worked at the kennel/groomers they had these really cool drain covers that worked really well I think the owner said she bought them from home depot...It really helped keep the drains there unclogged...

yay for clean dogs!!! i'm guessing shea pet would be a good idea to try...I know I love shea butter lotions...mmmm ....maybe they'll make him smell good too :D