Author Topic: Puppy Bowl  (Read 1905 times)

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
Puppy Bowl
« on: February 04, 2007, 04:56:12 pm »
Anybosy else watching puppy bowl? :)
RIP former BPO

Offline FumbsAuntie

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Re: Puppy Bowl
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2007, 07:47:49 am »
Eiren and I kept flipping over to it all afternoon.. and last night when i got in bed i started cracking up and eiren could tell from her bedroom that i was still watching the puppy bowl!! They were alll sooo cute!

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2007, 08:55:21 am »
OMGoodness - way to cute; puppy overload - I only watched for about 10 minutes before I fell asleep on the couch.  I didn't see all the pups but the 2 white fluffy samoyed pups were the cutest puppies I have ever seen

Anakalia

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2007, 11:55:09 am »
This is gonna sound really lame, but Kenna and I were both sickly yesterday and we watched the puppy bowl all day long! lol  Kenna LOVED the kitty half time show, with all that disco music it was way too funny.  ;D The Samoyed and Golden pups were soooooo adorable (Tony thinks we need a Golden Retriever now  ::) )and when the ref put the Vizsla in there all I could think of was Farley! hahaha

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2007, 10:05:22 am »
i couldn't stop watching the puppy bowl, it was like a deer in headlights, no matter how hard i tried, i couldn't stop watching.. and even when i turned the channel to watch the superbowl, i kept turning back to laugh at those goofy puppies!  idon't know about you all thoguh, but that little golden puppy exhausted me! phew!! she was like a bat out of h*ll!! heehe!
"My newfoundlands live my life as passionately as i live theirs"
"I slip the hater of what i've become.  they slip the halter of what they've been, and we live together, passionately, changed"
-Both from "in the company of newfies"

WE REPRESENT THE LOLLIPOP GUILD!!!